Thread: Tattoos
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2017, 08:39 AM   #1
SiKiHe
EC Addict

Orientation: Bisexual
Out Status: Bi: Everyone Trans*: Fiance, and a few friends

Tattoos

Sorry if there was an older thread for this, I couldn't find it.

How many tattoos do you have? What are they of? Do they have meaning? If you don't have tattoos are you planning to get some?

I have three tattoos so far. One is a green bow tie. It was the first one I got right when I turned 18. In highschool I dealt with self harm and worse depression and I used to draw the bow tie on my wrist everyday instead of hurting myself. So I got it on my upper arm as a reminder that I made it through the pain.
My second tattoo is a tribute to Naughty Dog [a video game company]. It has a quote from Jak 2 ["For every age there is a time of trial"] written in the precursor language from those games, and symbols of their other IP's [The mask from Crash Bandicoot, Nathan Drake's ring from Uncharted, and Joels broken watch from The Last of Us]
And my Third Tattoo is a thin lined celtic style cross on my forearm. I'm not religious anymore but I still feel strongly about the message of giving to others and being a light to them. It's also a reminder of my grandmother who passed away.

I plan to get more. I love the feeling of getting a tattoo. I'm planning to get a geometric style lion head on my other arm, along with maybe the symbols of the Platonic Solids. Work-in-progress.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21