View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2017, 08:13 AM   #109
AlmightyFrogCAT
Queen of the 21st Century

Orientation: Gynosexual
Out Status: Only out to me, myself, and I.

Re: The "Making Friends" Thread

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyFrogCAT View Post
Howdy howdy howdy! I am the ALMIGHTYFROGCAT! but you can call me FrogCAT, or Sydney, or Syd, whatever floats your goat homeslice. I like me some Anime(especially RWBY), Punk Rock(Bad Religion, etc.), Ska(Streetlight Manifesto, Reel Big Fish, etc.), Computers(almost done with a new build actually), as well as anything DC or Marvel comics related, also, I'm a blue lantern and a grey Jedi.
Omg someone else who listens to ska! Irl and on the internet I can count almost everyone I met who listens to ska on one hand. Reel big fish was th first concert I ever went to. Are you into the older stuff too, like the special or madness? I sorta stayed In a very narrow lane when it came to ska because between 1983 to the late 90´s there were a lot of cheesy bands out there, but ever ska fan can count on good´ol Streetlight manifest to be freaking amazing.
Ha, I actually don't know anybody else that listens to ska outside of the internet. My first ska concert was a Streetlight show, I actually just bought a ticket to one of their upcoming shows. I do indeed listen to older ska and punk.

Sydney/Syd (she/her)

Last edited by AlmightyFrogCAT; 20th Mar 2017 at 08:16 AM..
AlmightyFrogCAT is offline   Reply With Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21