View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2017, 01:54 PM   #27
Lazuri
The Mad Queen

Orientation: Probably lesbian but possibly pansexual
Out Status: The closet is finally empty.

Re: Calling All Writers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebby45 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazuri View Post
I've been writing loose scenes from several projects lately and I'm considering posting a steamy romance scene from one of them here.

It's a little experimental for me, because it's the only thing I have ever written from the first person perspective, as I normally find the perspective to be restricting.

This story in particular follows a soldier in the army of a fictional country in a fictional world and her experiences with her regiment's captain. The Captain is a strange woman, granted immense strength simply through progeny, who is vicious, bloodthristy and merciless as she revels on the battlefield; and yet she treats the subordinates of her regiment with a lot of care and empathy.

The main character, Kaya, is torn between these two sides of the woman that controls her life.
Sounds like your characters are quite developed. I like the idea of the main character trying to reconcile her feelings about someone so "split" shall I say? It would be interesting to read an excerpt, if you feel comfortable with that!
Characters are my forte. I tend to come up with characters and have their interactions and motivations write the story.

I'll post the scene I'm writing here, but it'd be, um... Rather NSFW.

"I'm not broken.... I will become Alice."
#plasticforever
Lazuri is offline   Reply With Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21