View Single Post
Old 19th May 2017, 01:57 AM   #5
Rickystarr
EC Addict

Orientation: Straight
Out Status: Out to everyone

Re: Would you rather have been born cis or accepted as trans?

This is a tough question for me. I have had zero negative interactions based on me being trans besides my fiancee and mother taking a little time to adjust, and after being on T for nearly eight months I pass 99% of the times with strangers. So I have passing privilege for the most part and as of yet have not really experienced any negativity towards being trans. Yet I kind of hate being treated different or like I am "special". And with people I have known in the past I still have to put up with the occasional misgendering which is humiliating to say the least. I'm terrified of going to the doctor and pretty much refuse to do so. I can't swim in public, my sex life is conflicted, and I have to jump through legal hoops on the regular. I have to put a lot more effort into just being myself than cis people, and I am terrified of surgery, yet I definitely want these tits removed and probably metoidioplasty in the future. Definitely a hysto and yet I'm pretty concerned about the complications. It's not fair that I have to do all these things that a cis man would never even think about. Yet, I really don't think I would be the same person if I was born cis and I'm not sure if I would change that because I can't even imagine how my life would be different.

I'd say I'd slightly prefer to have been cis, but barely. And mostly for sexual reasons tbh.

--
Patrick Alan

Last edited by Rickystarr; 19th May 2017 at 01:58 AM..
Rickystarr is offline   Reply With Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21