| | Re: How Was 2011 For You?
Another year has nearly gone so I thought now would be an appropriate time to post this.
So yeah, like last year vote on the poll above and answer the questions below!
2008 thread is here: How Was 2008 For You?
2009 thread is here: How Was 2009 For You?
2010 thread is here: How Was 2010 For You?
1. The biggest change in your life this year?
I lost my dad this year unexpectedly.
2. What did you do over the summer?
Worked a lot.
3. How were relationships with boyfriends/girlfriends?
4. What news story sticks in your mind the most from 2011?
5. Favourite song from the year?
Take One Last Breath - Abandon All Ships
6. Favourite artist this year?
Old Man Markley
7. Did you make any new years resolutions and if so, did you stick to them?
Nah, I've never done them.
8. What are you most proud of personally this year (i.e.- something you have done)?
My grades in school.
9. Who are you most proud of (can be a famous or non- famous person)?
10. Did you have to learn any hard life lessons in the past 12 months?
Because of #1, I've had to learn to lean on people more and be supportive.
11. Have you had any life-changing experiences in 2011?
12. Did you do anything you never thought you would do?
13. Did you gain any new qualifications?
I took a class that focused on Linux and networking, so I learned how to setup a bunch of network services/gear.
14. What is your happiest memory from the year?
Moving into our new house
15. What was your most stupid incident (drunk stories would be good!)?
16. What things do you appreciate most in your life at the moment?
My family and friends.
17. What are/were your plans for xmas/ new year?
New years I'm going to be hosting a new years show.
18. Are you making any new years resolutions for 2012? What do you hope will be different?
I'm hoping that 2012 will be much better than 2011. Hoping I'll come out of my shell a little more.
19. How do you rate 2011 on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best)?
Probably a 2-3.
20. Will you still be on EC this time next year?
Who knows what the future holds!