Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > Anonymous Discussions

Anonymous Discussions If you don't want to put your name to your post you can post anonymously here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 5th May 2008, 10:26 PM   #1
Posting Anonymously

Default I just wanna get laid

So... I'm a virgin and my thing is that I really want to have sex and I'm getting to the point where I don't care if I lose it to someone who's 'special' to me or whatnot. I'm thinking that a lot of guys won't be willing to take my virginity if I'm like 22 and still a virgin? I'm not really sure. I would be safe about it if I did just have sex with someone. But I really don't know where I would go to just get laid. I'm not terribly attractive in the sense of gay guys, but I'm leaning toward desperate. So I'm really not sure.
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2008, 10:34 PM   #2
EC Addict

Orientation: Bisexual
Out Status: Most~

Default Re: I just wanna get laid

Go to gay bar, act drunk, and hope someone takes advantage of you

Actually I don't think is very good advice :@

But You could go with some of your female friends, and just pretend you're not therre to get laid and see if anyone appraoches you?
TyraBanksIsFierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2008, 10:39 PM   #3
Posting Anonymously

yeah, i wanna get laid, too... god, oh god, why i have to live in a homophobic country?
Old 5th May 2008, 10:57 PM   #4
My Life is Hype, My Love is Hype

Orientation: Very much femmie...but very much Lezzie!!
Out Status: Ask and I won't lie!

To the original poster,

I was the same way as you...I felt like I was the only one left who hadn't had sex around me. I really wanted to "get laid" and I didn't care who did it. So I slept with the first guy who showed any interest in me the moment I got to college. I felt dirty afterward, and instantly regretted not waiting. We stayed friends and would get drunk and we fooled around a few more times, and it ruined our friendship. I slept with another guy not even a month after ending things with the last guy. I fooled around with a few more people (guys and girls) and started to feel like I was becoming that girl that everyone looks down on and I had no feeling of self-worth.

You are better than a piece of ass, and I know quite a few gay guys and girls, and straight guys and girls for that matter that are over the age of 22 who are waiting for the right person before they have sex. I promise you, I am 100% positive that you are not the only one your age around you who is a virgin. Be proud of it for a day. I think you'll be surprised at the positive responses you get! :-)
Kat22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2008, 10:58 PM   #5
Banned

Orientation: Gay
Out Status: Out to everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahan View Post

Except it would totally work, though, probably.
joeyconnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 09:50 AM   #6
Posting Anonymously

Honestly - 22 isn't that old! I was 25 before I lost my virginity.

But did I feel like I was the only one that hadn't had sex? Yes. And that was 12 years ago. Today in movies, television, magazines - it would appear that EVERYONE is having sex. That's simply not the case. You're not the only one. And it's not going to be a big deal to any potential partners - trust me! You'll be a natural. And yes - to some guys that's a turn on.

I'd suggest online dating. It doesn't need to be totally random. There's no hurry. Really.

What ever you do - DON'T do anything that you don't feel comfortable with! Be very open and honest and clear with any potential partners about what you are and are not looking to do.
Old 6th May 2008, 10:10 AM   #7
The gay gargoyle
EC Advisor

I should point out that I also was one who waited. Quite a while, in fact. I was 25 before I finally had sex with somebody. I even passed up a couple opportunities before that because I didn't feel "right" about the whole idea. I did worry sometimes that I may have passed up my only chances to ever get laid. But I don't regret waiting at all.

Lex
Lexington is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 12:56 PM   #8

Orientation: Not sure (still trying to figure it out)
Out Status: Not out at all

You could, try some sites, speed dating, bars..till you find someone who your comfortable with and you would like with.
you should be picky in this situation =]
Enzyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 05:04 PM   #9
When You're Good To Mama...

Orientation: Gayer than Christmas.
Out Status: Out? Darling, I was never IN!

Tournaments Won: 4

I'm a virgin. I've had a couple of chances to sleep with other guys but I feel I'm not ready yet. I'm sure there'll be lots of guys who will help you out.

I dislike Gaga and hate Glee. Does this mean I lose my gay licence?
OneHatMadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 05:05 PM   #10
EC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyconnick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lahan View Post

Except it would totally work, though, probably.
It would most definitely work. At least from what I've seen at the the bars I've been to.
I don't consider myself the most attractive guy but there seems to be an endless supply of guys (I'm not sure about the women side of things) that are willing to have sex with just about any other guy irregardless of how he looks. I'm still waiting for that perfect guy but if all I want it was some casual sex, I'm certain I (or anyone for that matter) could announce that I am looking for someone to steal my virginity and I'd have a huge lineup of guys that want to pop my cherry.

It's not what I want though. 22, your still young. It's you're call in the end and I'm not trying to be the morality police but think hard about it. You only get one first time so wouldn't you rather have it with someone you love?
SlickyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 07:34 PM   #11
Posting Anonymously

to orig. poster..
i have been excatly where you are and feel sometimes how you do.
i am in a relationship now and want to have sex so bad..... but it kills me to think that i would want to waste my first time on someone who i dont love just bc ya know? does that make sense..... like in time you will have sex and i will deff update you if and when i do
Old 6th May 2008, 08:39 PM   #12
Cheers!

Sorry guys - another Mod deleted an earlier post...and I just deleted one which quoted it.

While some may well have already seen it - and I don't doubt that the advice given was done so with good intent (and a touch of humour), it did mention a course of action, using a resource not suitable for PG 13+ (and EC IS open to people of 13 years old and up).

Hope you all understand.
TriBi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 09:50 PM   #13
Posting Anonymously

If by "you all", you mean me, then yes, we all understand.

Lex
Old 7th May 2008, 04:52 AM   #14
Aspiring RENThead

Out Status: Completely Out (YAY)

Well, first off, I'm a total virgin, and not un-proud of it. What I mean is that I'm not ashamed of it, because I'm waiting for the right time. This doesn't mean I'm going to wait forever, just that I'm not just gunna go at it like a bull at a gate in a gay bar. Hmm.

I'm not sure how old you are, so many of the suggestions that may be valid for someone of appropriate age (ie old enough to get into clubs, register at dating sites etc) may not really apply to you. If this is the case, I can only say that while it is frustrating to have to wait, don't feel alone. As people have said, there are many men who don't lose their virginity, until they're 20, 25, 30 even (if they don't die from incessant mastrubation first hehe)

In another case, if you are old enough for these more mature things, I can only say that if you do bang the first guy you see in a club, make sure that you understand the consequences. By this, I mean a range of things; first off, the other person needs to know that it is just a one night thing, although I think that's the auto-response in a gay bar (from what I've heard). You need to protect yourself from STDs...USE A CONDOM! Finally, I have read stories of people who lose they're viginity in compromising circumstances (like when they are drunk, or not entirely in control of the situation) and in some cases, these people feel a real sense of guilt and shame that they didn't wait for the right time afterwards. That said, if you are in control of your sexuality, in control of the situation, and have real sexual confidence (as I call it) this will probably not be a problem.

I hope I've helped in some way, as it's a little bit harder to give people advice when you don't know the whole situation, but I think I've covered most bases Hope you're feeling less horny soon
Ross: Wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.
Susan: Well, you know, you have to take a course. Otherwise they don't let you do it.
davo-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2008, 08:02 AM   #15
EC Addict

Orientation: Straight but curious
Out Status: Not out at all

There is many person who is wishing there are waiting to have sex first time with person they are caring about. I am wishing I waited until Shido. Hehe. There is no hurry ne?
[Janvier] 4:48 am: damn samii, you ancient
[Samii] 4:48 am: Samii will sex you old school~
Samii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2008, 11:08 AM   #16
Posting Anonymously

i dont mean to sound like a bad influence here, but i lost my virginity when i was 15, and i wouldnt had taken it back for anything. i was glad to get laid. i havn't quit trying to get more since. whether you choose to sleep around or wait on that "special" someone is your choice. i love sex, and really dont pass up on it period. my advice, (which may be bad) jump on it the first chance you get. guys having been doing it for ages, waiting is for the birds, and girls i guess. on top of everything, you have to live with the decisions you make, if your conscience allows you to sleep around without feeling bad like mine does, great! if not, you have to live by your own convictions. this is coming from and extreme left-wing liberal though!
Old 15th May 2008, 08:13 AM   #17

Out Status: out to most ppl. just grandparents don't know

To original poster.

I know what you mean about wanting to lose it. i'll be 20 this july and i've never been in a relationship. At the moment i feel like i'm physically ready for sex however, i'm not emotionally ready. the way i see it at the moment, i've saved it up for almost 20 years now, i haven't waited this long to just give it away to any random horny person. i've decided that i at least want to be in a relationship first and i will have to explain to the person that i am waiting until it feels right. none of my friends are virgins but almost all of them regret losing it at a young age (14/15). my friends and sister actually said to me that they respect me for keeping it this long and waiting until i found someone right.

i could have easily lost it when i was 15 and this lad was coming onto me, but it didn't feel right so i knocked him back. i'm really glad i did that because at the time i was drunk and he eventually ended up in prison for doing coke; so i'm soo glad i didn't give it to him.

the main thing to think about is - will you regret it afterwards? you've kept it for this long, do you really want to give it up to some horny drunk in a seedy bar? also if you get with someone who's been drinking, chances are it won't be a good experiance. yes it is very frustrating that everyone else seems to have done it and you haven't, but i think it adds a touch of class. it says that you are not easy, you are not a slut and you respect yourself as a person. if you are determined to lose it, then give it up to a friend or someone you know well. don't just give it to a random stranger. you will never get the first time back once it's gone. hope this helps.
Too good to deny it
halfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2008, 08:17 AM   #18
Banned

Out Status: 1 family member only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfy View Post
To original poster.

I know what you mean about wanting to lose it. i'll be 20 this july and i've never been in a relationship. At the moment i feel like i'm physically ready for sex however, i'm not emotionally ready. the way i see it at the moment, i've saved it up for almost 20 years now, i haven't waited this long to just give it away to any random horny person. i've decided that i at least want to be in a relationship first and i will have to explain to the person that i am waiting until it feels right. none of my friends are virgins but almost all of them regret losing it at a young age (14/15). my friends and sister actually said to me that they respect me for keeping it this long and waiting until i found someone right.

i could have easily lost it when i was 15 and this lad was coming onto me, but it didn't feel right so i knocked him back. i'm really glad i did that because at the time i was drunk and he eventually ended up in prison for doing coke; so i'm soo glad i didn't give it to him.

the main thing to think about is - will you regret it afterwards? you've kept it for this long, do you really want to give it up to some horny drunk in a seedy bar? also if you get with someone who's been drinking, chances are it won't be a good experiance. yes it is very frustrating that everyone else seems to have done it and you haven't, but i think it adds a touch of class. it says that you are not easy, you are not a slut and you respect yourself as a person. if you are determined to lose it, then give it up to a friend or someone you know well. don't just give it to a random stranger. you will never get the first time back once it's gone. hope this helps.

WELL SAID...
Bromptonrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2008, 01:08 AM   #19
Pirate!

Orientation: If I have to say, I, my friends, am homogay.
Out Status: All but family

Well, I wouldn't suggest a friend. It ends badly 99% of the time.

Gay bar. w00t. Yeah, that would work. Be safe!

Really... losing your virginity is over rated. It is like sky diving. After the first time it is still FUN but there is a little more calmness about it.

Just be safe and pack a parachute!

haha that was meant as a dirty joke yet it wasn't dirty at all it was just corny teehee
Jerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2008, 06:06 AM   #20
The gay gargoyle
EC Advisor

People have different takes on the whole "losing virginity" thing.

Some people like to ease into the pool, one step at a time, in the shallow end.
Others cannonball into the deep end.

Neither method is "correct". It comes down to personal preference. If you want to cannonball, cool - buy some condoms, and go get laid tomorrow. If the thought of that scares you, don't do it. Take your time, meet somebody, and work your way forward.

Lex
Lexington is online now   Reply With Quote