Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > Anonymous Discussions

Anonymous Discussions If you don't want to put your name to your post you can post anonymously here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4th Dec 2008, 07:35 PM   #1
Posting Anonymously

Default Bleeding from anal sex.

So me and my ex boyfriend had anal sex today, and I was bleeding a little bit after... I think he slipped once and it hurt really bad but i noticed a little blood.... This was my first time being fucked. So... I got a few questions...

1. Only a little blood was visible... but what if it was bleeding a lot on the INSIDE?
2. Will I need a doctor? I think I'd die before I told my parents.
3. What if I need to... you know... use the restroom... im really scared to and might end up being too scared to.
4. What can I do?
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2008, 07:44 PM   #2
Midnight Angel

Tournaments Won: 62

Default Re: Bleeding from anal sex.

I think it depends on the color of the blood. If its like a light red then it may have been just a little too much roughness, because that area is sensitive to roughness anyway. Unless the blood is a dark color which may indicate something else then I would say you're ok.
Old 4th Dec 2008, 07:47 PM   #3
Posting Anonymously

Original poster: It was a lightish blood I think. There was only a little that I saw!! but if it was serious wouldn't it be like dripping out my ass?? also I can't tell my parents... uggg I don't know what to do im scared!!!
Old 4th Dec 2008, 07:49 PM   #4
Midnight Angel

Yeah if it was a little I don't think it's terribly dangerous, just a little too much roughness. If it were severe it would be a darker color. You may not necessarily have to say anything to your parents unless you keep noticing blood or keep bleeding or something of that nature.
Old 4th Dec 2008, 08:10 PM   #5
^_^

Orientation: Gay
Out Status: Out to All

How did you notice the blood? was it in your underwear? On toilet paper? etc.

If it was only a little bit, it was light coloured, and this is the only case of it then I wouldn't worry too much. However it you notice it gets worse, or there's more blood, and it's worrying you, then it may be a good idea to see a doctor.

It obviously depends on your parents, but there are few ways you can go to the doctor without them knowing what's wrong.

The first is to go by yourself - you'll probably need your health cover details though and your parents would have those.

Go to the doctor for something else (like a sore throat, rash etc) and when you're there use that opportunity to ask the doctor about it.

Tell your parents you need to go for private reasons - it might work!

That being said by the sound of it you probably wouldn't need to see a doctor. If you did any serious damage you would know (lots of blood / pain)
 じしf_, )ノ
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2008, 08:25 PM   #6
Posting Anonymously

Original poster: Well this is embarrassing but I noticed it a little bit on some toilet paper after because I was not fully clean, and I noticed just a tiny bit of it on the toilet paper. It did hurt a bit the last time he went in, it was my first time, so I expected it should hurt so I didn't worry, but it hurt a little bit throughout, but not any really sharp pains until the end. And no more blood has come out since.
Old 4th Dec 2008, 08:39 PM   #7
Quitex

Mate, I feel like there won't be more complications. The fact that was just a small amount of light colored blood indicates that it was a small wound. Let me ask you: you guys did use protection and lots of lube, right?

Anal sex, specially the first time, will rarely be pleasurable. The next time have him use more lube, relax your muscles, and make him go slow. Sloooooowler.
Old 4th Dec 2008, 08:53 PM   #8
Posting Anonymously

Original poster: We used condoms but we used spit for lube as we didn't have any... BIG MISTAKE I now know.... :s can't change it now though.
Old 4th Dec 2008, 09:17 PM   #9
Fmr EC Health Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Original poster: We used condoms but we used spit for lube as we didn't have any... BIG MISTAKE I now know.... :s can't change it now though.

It happens.

Sometimes it's because there's a hemorrhoid or some irritation in your rectum from normal bowel function. Sometimes it's because the person on bottom wasn't prepared and things jut got out of hand before the anus had a chance to relax. It happens the first few times when you're new to bottoming or sometimes when you get a little carried away in the moment.

You may see a little pink blood on your toilet paper for a day or so. Just be sure to drink plenty of water and eat foods that has a little extra fiber- this will help avoid irritation until you heal. It shouldn't last more than a couple of days and the quantity should just be a small amount on your toilet paper.

OK. Now let's talk a bit about your next time. It's very important when you're new to bottoming that you prepare. This means that you should have condoms and a good water based lube - lots and lots of lube. Saliva just isn't thick enough and it dries very quickly. Since you're new to this, you should try to buy lubes that are thick and your partner should stop every now and then refresh the lube so that it doesn't dry out.

Your partner needs to take his time and apply lube with his finger until you're well-prepared and your muscles have relaxed enough to take two fingers. Sometimes sitting on your partner's penis until you're relaxed helps- the sitting position gives you control of the speed of things and it allows you to be in a position where you're able to relax a bit more.

Don't let this bad experience freak you out or make you nervous about trying anal again. The first couple of times can be rough. It's just important to take you time, prepare and if it starts hurting, stop and take a break.
KaraBulut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2008, 10:47 PM   #10
EC Addict

Out Status: Everyone except non-imediate family.

oh youre fine

theres no need to worry

a really hard fuck can do that, i would actually expect it
Old 15th Dec 2008, 05:44 PM   #11
Posting Anonymously

how bad is it when there is a little bleeding without any anal sex?
Old 15th Dec 2008, 06:02 PM   #12
Banned

Orientation: MaddyBensexual
Out Status: out to all :]

on the subject of lube...i would avoid the ones that tingle or get warm...they just feel weird in the back door ;]
Dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2008, 12:09 PM   #13
raised by nintendo and sega

Out Status: all but extended family

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluxsincerelyxme View Post
on the subject of lube...i would avoid the ones that tingle or get warm...they just feel weird in the back door ;]
and from what i hear they hurt and burn like hell.