Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > Anonymous Discussions

Anonymous Discussions If you don't want to put your name to your post you can post anonymously here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14th Jun 2009, 06:40 PM   #1
Posting Anonymously

Default What does an orgasm feel like?? (WOMEN)

...? So, what does an orgasm feel like?

I masturbate sometimes but know I've never had an orgasm-- I think I'd know it if I felt it...

Anyone want to share a story? PLEASE?
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2009, 06:47 PM   #2
Posting Anonymously

Default Re: What does an orgasm feel like?? (WOMEN)

Well, an orgasm is something a little hard to explain. It is the climax of masturbation or sex. It literally feels like an explosion of pleasure, and you pulse a bit. Every body is different, though. My girlfriend didn't know how to orgasm until we had phone sex for the very first time. I'd say not to worry about it too much. I promise it will come in due time. However, you may want to talk to your doctor about it if you hurt, or if you are just curious about how it works. Hope this helped!
Old 14th Jun 2009, 06:56 PM   #3
Posting Anonymously

I had my first a few months ago, after trying masturbation a few times without success. It's fantastic! I went back for more many times I now see the point in masturbation, sex etc. I think this is a very difficult feeling to describe, and is different for everyone, but... Basically for me it feels like, when you're building up to it it's kind of like having an itch that you are scratching. Well, it doesn't feel bad like an itch, but it feels like there is this strong physical need that you have to satisfy by touching (not scratching - lol OUCH!). Then as you head into an orgasm everything becomes 100x more sensitive and it's nearly unbearable to keep going but you do because it feels wonderful. At this point I get all sweaty, my heart races and my breathing rate increases. Nothing else matters - I don't care that my arm is about to drop off because it's worth it! Someone has described the climax to me as being similar to a 'sneeze'. I kinda get what they mean by that - very big and satisfying - but for me it kinda happens less suddenly than sneezing. Dunno if this horribly detailed/graphic description is of use to you (thank goodness for posting anonymously!).
Old 14th Jun 2009, 07:01 PM   #4
Posting Anonymously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I had my first a few months ago, after trying masturbation a few times without success. It's fantastic! I went back for more many times I now see the point in masturbation, sex etc. I think this is a very difficult feeling to describe, and is different for everyone, but... Basically for me it feels like, when you're building up to it it's kind of like having an itch that you are scratching. Well, it doesn't feel bad like an itch, but it feels like there is this strong physical need that you have to satisfy by touching (not scratching - lol OUCH!). Then as you head into an orgasm everything becomes 100x more sensitive and it's nearly unbearable to keep going but you do because it feels wonderful. At this point I get all sweaty, my heart races and my breathing rate increases. Nothing else matters - I don't care that my arm is about to drop off because it's worth it! Someone has described the climax to me as being similar to a 'sneeze'. I kinda get what they mean by that - very big and satisfying - but for me it kinda happens less suddenly than sneezing. Dunno if this horribly detailed/graphic description is of use to you (thank goodness for posting anonymously!).
I agree! Orgasming does feel like that.
Old 14th Jun 2009, 08:42 PM   #5
The gay gargoyle
EC Advisor

Orientation: Gay
Out Status: Out to everyone

Actually, that's pretty much what it feels like for guys, too.

You'll know when you have one. For one, it's majorly intense. And secondly, there's a sense of "completion". At the risk of being overly vague (which you have to be - how would you describe a sneeze to someone?), you feel like you're "done".

Keep at it. Don't masturbate with the goal of orgasm, mind you - putting pressure on yourself rarely helps. Just go at it with the intent of really enjoying yourself. Make sure you're all alone and won't be interrupted. Then get your fantasy going. And REALLY get it going. Don't be half-hearted about it. Don't think "Well, I kinda like (person) and I think she's kinda attractive". Go full-on with it! "I'd love it if (person) were here" and think of absolutely everything you'd like to do with them, in graphic, mind-blowing detail. Change partners, change positions, change activities at whim. Dominate her, have her dominate you, have her show you the wonders of woman-on-woman sex. Imagine doing her in your bed, on the beach, in a swimming pool, and on the hood of your car. Let your mind go absolutely apeshit.

Even if you don't hit orgasm, it's hellaciously fun.

Lex
Lexington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2009, 08:55 PM   #6
PFLAG Mom
Community Liaison

Orientation: Straight
Out Status: Out to everyone/Yes, parents come out too!

I just had to come here and see what Lexington added to the conversation and if it involved robots.
Then we shall be free" ~ Garth Brooks
beckyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2009, 08:58 PM   #7
The gay gargoyle
EC Advisor

Gay Robot thanks you for stopping by.

Lex
Lexington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2009, 09:53 PM   #8
Older and bolder!

Orientation: Lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyg View Post
I just had to come here and see what Lexington added to the conversation and if it involved robots.
OMG!
Old 15th Jun 2009, 10:07 PM   #9
Posting Anonymously

I don't know about you, but I find stimulating the gspot (fingers or object helps, with a "come hither" motion to the top of your vagina can help.

But anyway, I find the Lword gets me going. Just pop in a hot episode with some "sexy time" hee.
Old 16th Jun 2009, 06:44 AM   #10
Banned

Quote:
LOL!!! Nice one Becky.
George1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2009, 09:07 AM   #11
EC Addict

Out Status: all but parents.. for now.

There's nothing left to say now Lex

kettleoffish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2009, 09:18 AM   #12
Happily Married! :)

Quote:
EM68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jun 2009, 08:36 AM   #13
Posting Anonymously

It feels like your uterus rhythmically twitching/pounding onto your birth canal. I've seen a video of this happening, but I can't find it online now. But the show that I saw said that the female orgasm helps with reproduction because the opening of the uterus dips into the pool of sperm that is hanging in the birth canal.
Old 17th Jun 2009, 09:59 AM   #14
Helena

Orientation: Bisexual
Out Status: Close family and quite a few friends

In my opinion, there are lots of different types of orgasm. They can vary widely in what they feel like. Some are very intense but many are not really that seismic. So it's hard to describe "an orgasm"; each one is different. The first time or two that I came I did NOT realise that an orgasm was what it had been. The only rule I can give for what it always is is this:

Your sexual tension builds until it gets to a kind of snapping point. Then you have a few seconds which feel very wierd and uncontrollable, and then suddenly all this tension which had been building exponentially seems to abate very quickly, in 2-6 seconds, say. And suddenly, where you had felt like you'd been desperately hurtling towards a cliff, or perhaps stretching out a rubber band, you now feel like a balloon has just popped and most of the air has fizzed out. I say 'most' because sometimes you don't feel like you're finished, and you want to do it again. Overall, it's hard to say anything more specific than that because it varies so much and it's very hard to put words to.