Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > Anonymous Discussions

Anonymous Discussions If you don't want to put your name to your post you can post anonymously here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 7th Sep 2009, 09:32 PM   #1
Posting Anonymously

Default Uncircumcised, but pulling back the foreskin

Okay, this thread gets kinda personal, for the fellas anyways. Your insight is GREATLY welcomed and appreciated.

I am UN-circumcised. When I masturbate I don't usually pull my foreskin back, however, recently, that has started to change. What I have noticed is that when I DO pull my foreskin back revealing my penis head it takes me longer to orgasm than it would had I NOT. So, my question is "Do you really 'last' longer if you pull back your foreskin?" Have you guys who are un-circumcised and still pull back your foreskins experienced the same or am I crazy?

Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 09:44 PM   #2
Posting Anonymously

Default Re: Uncircumcised, but pulling back the foreskin

as a fellow uncircumcised, and i last LONGER with foreskin... so if i pull it back, i dont last as long...

so... yeah, riddle me that one
Old 7th Sep 2009, 09:59 PM   #3
Posting Anonymously

Ah crap!

See, I though without pulling back the foreskin it would rub against the head of the penis causing one to orgasm and ejaculate faster! Wow! That's why I figured you have to pull back your foreskin when you put on a condom. So confused.
Old 7th Sep 2009, 11:14 PM   #4
Cecile's sidekick
EC Advisor

Orientation: Gay
Out Status: All but extended family

You're definitely not insane. I last longer if I pull it back too. Or at least I have the impression that I do. I'm not in the habit of using a stopwatch to check

There's all kinds of theories I've hear about what stimulates more or less. I've heard people say that if you're uncircumsised, you should get off faster if you're pulling it back, because you're touching more directly, and others say you get off slower because it's totally different than what you're otherwise used to. It's a bit like the debate on the effects of circumsision, as far as I've seen. There are completely contradictory arguments on both sides of the discussion.

What I'm guessing, though, is that it's really more a matter of what technique you're using. There are a lot of ways to masturbate either with or without foreskin. Depending on where you put your hand, whether or not you use lube, and how slow or fast you move, your experience might be totally different from someone else's.
It's just a matter of different strokes for different people! (I was going to say no pun intended, but that would be a lie )
Old 7th Sep 2009, 11:26 PM   #5
Posting Anonymously

i find that i last longer when i pull the skin back. when i rub up and down i pull the skin on the penis up and down, which when pulled back doesnt contact the head and the strokes are shorter (lol this is getting very detailed). ie. i dont use lube. i prefer to masturbate with the skin up cos its a better feeling.
ive tried with lube a couple of times but the head of my penis is quite sensitive... and when the skin slips down to the bottom of the head, i cant pull it back up until im flaccid, the the rubbing motion kinda jams it in a gap and it gets red and sore... lol is this normal????!
Old 7th Sep 2009, 11:49 PM   #6
Posting Anonymously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
i find that i last longer when i pull the skin back. when i rub up and down i pull the skin on the penis up and down, which when pulled back doesnt contact the head and the strokes are shorter (lol this is getting very detailed). ie. i dont use lube. i prefer to masturbate with the skin up cos its a better feeling.
ive tried with lube a couple of times but the head of my penis is quite sensitive... and when the skin slips down to the bottom of the head, i cant pull it back up until im flaccid, the the rubbing motion kinda jams it in a gap and it gets red and sore... lol is this normal????!
I know where you're coming from. I believe (because I've tried) it's possible to pull the skin back up over the head while still hard BUT it is ALWAYS difficult thus I wait until I'm flaccid so that it is easier and less of a hassle. So THAT part is normal.

"the the rubbing motion kinda jams it in a gap and it gets red and sore... lol is this normal????!" I'm not sure I understand what you mean here. What jams in a gap? Whatever it is I'm sure THAT is normal as well.
Old 8th Sep 2009, 03:13 AM   #7
Posting Anonymously

Default Masturbation with foreskin 101

Masturbation with head involved > Masturbation with only shaft involved. As the head is the most sensitive part, it's quicker when the foreskin is not being pulled back as it stimulates the head (or it does for me anyway).
If you're pulling back the foreskin so that the head gets no action at all, then it should take longer. If you're pulling back the foreskin but still stimulating the head (which is super extra sensitive without any skin coving it) then it won't necessarily last longer or shoter because it depends how much attention each part gets. I think.
Stimulation of the head without foreskin to me seems to be on that line where pleasure meets pain. It's almost too sensitive. Almost.

Quote:
when the skin slips down to the bottom of the head, i cant pull it back up until im flaccid, the the rubbing motion kinda jams it in a gap and it gets red and sore... lol is this normal????!
I think I know which gap you mean, but the skin shouldn't get stuck in there. Maybe it depends on your penis size and the amount of foreskin you have? I find it hard to imagine why that would happen.
If it's red and sore, it's not meant to happen.
Old 8th Sep 2009, 07:14 AM   #8
Fmr EC Health Expert

Quote:
..and when the skin slips down to the bottom of the head, i cant pull it back up until im flaccid, the the rubbing motion kinda jams it in a gap and it gets red and sore... lol is this normal????!
Talk with your doctor about this.

You may have a tight opening on your foreskin (the opening called a foramen- pronounced foray-men). There are creams that your doctor can prescribe for you to use while you're doing stretching exercises on the foramen to get it to loosen up a bit.

You want to get to a point where you can slip your foreskin back and forth when you're hard. It shouldn't get trapped when you're hard because this can restrict blood supply to/from the head which can cause pain and other complications.
KaraBulut is offline   Reply With Quote