Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > Anonymous Discussions

Anonymous Discussions If you don't want to put your name to your post you can post anonymously here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29th Dec 2010, 11:00 AM   #1
Posting Anonymously

Default Gave a bj for the first time...

Okay....soooooooo my bf recently wanted me to give him a bj and it was the first one I've ever given.............I didn't enjoy it much. Mainly because he's ummmm kinda big and I kept gagging, and blah blah blah lol. So yeah, Anal grosses me out and i dont like giving bjs, fml xD. What are your guys' feeling on the subject?
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2010, 11:05 AM   #2
Posting Anonymously

Default Re: Gave a bj for the first time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Okay....soooooooo my bf recently wanted me to give him a bj and it was the first one I've ever given.............I didn't enjoy it much. Mainly because he's ummmm kinda big and I kept gagging, and blah blah blah lol. So yeah, Anal grosses me out and i dont like giving bjs, fml xD. What are your guys' feeling on the subject?
Are you sure you're gay?

Seriously though, bjs are a matter of technique. I would do some research into reducing your gag reflex:

Quote:
One method states that a person can block a gag reflex by desensitizing the palate. This teaches your soft palate with exercises not to react when contact with an object (such as a toothbrush or penis) is made. This exercises are done while brushing the teeth. You need to take the toothbrush and slowly reach the place you start the gag. This location needs to be brushed for 10 seconds until this location doesn\'t provoke gagging any more. Reaching this goal can be hard since this 10 second will be quite troubling. When you train one place on your tongue not to gag, move the toothbrush deeper and repeat the process. Over the time, practicing this method will help you significantly reduce the appearance of gag reflexes. Repeating this process is advised even when you fulfill your goal, since these reflexes may reoccur. If you decide to try this method, here are some pointers. Children should not use this method. While brushing, breathe through the nose and not the mouth, exercise only once a day and consult your doctor on desensitizing before the treatment.
You might want to practice with a dildo.
Old 29th Dec 2010, 11:19 AM   #3
The gay gargoyle
EC Advisor

Orientation: Gay
Out Status: Out to everyone

* The basic premise of a blow job isn't to stuff as much of it in your mouth as you can. It's to make the guy feel good. You can accomplish this in a bunch of ways. Licking, sucking, get your hands involved, move around, find what he likes. Focus solely on making him feel good.

* Ask for feedback. If he wants it deeper, shallower, faster, slower, harder, softer, with your hand on his stomach, his scrotum, his iPod, he should say so.

* Practice makes perfect. And even if it doesn't, it means you get to have a lot of sex.

Lex
Lexington is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2010, 11:20 AM   #4
Molitva
EC Admin

Out Status: Out and about

Quote:
Well, I'd say its each their own. You like it or you don't.

Maybe for the next time, to prevent gagging just concentrate on the top part of the penis. It sounds like you tried to deep throat but you don't have to um... take the whole thing.

As it was mentioned above, there is bit of a technique to it. The next time, maybe just concentrate on the glans.

But keep in mind that even if you don't like giving bjs or have anal sex there are other ways you guys can enjoy each other.
Old 29th Dec 2010, 11:23 AM   #5
Posting Anonymously

Quote:
Quote:
One method states that a person can block a gag reflex by desensitizing the palate. This teaches your soft palate with exercises not to react when contact with an object (such as a toothbrush or penis) is made. This exercises are done while brushing the teeth. You need to take the toothbrush and slowly reach the place you start the gag. This location needs to be brushed for 10 seconds until this location doesn\'t provoke gagging any more. Reaching this goal can be hard since this 10 second will be quite troubling. When you train one place on your tongue not to gag, move the toothbrush deeper and repeat the process. Over the time, practicing this method will help you significantly reduce the appearance of gag reflexes. Repeating this process is advised even when you fulfill your goal, since these reflexes may reoccur. If you decide to try this method, here are some pointers. Children should not use this method. While brushing, breathe through the nose and not the mouth, exercise only once a day and consult your doctor on desensitizing before the treatment.
You might want to practice with a dildo.

Wow, thank you, thank you. I wanted to graduate from the potential choking on a piece of banana , but didn't know
how
Old 29th Dec 2010, 11:23 AM   #6
EC chat slayer

Out Status: I'm out to everyone who's important to me

^that was me
straal1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2010, 11:25 AM   #7
Posting Anonymously

Oh yeah, and the tip is the most sensitive part of the penis, so there's really no sense in taking the whole thing if you can't handle it. Just focus on the top and it'll probably be more comfortable for both of you.
Old 29th Dec 2010, 11:31 AM   #8
EC 's Gay Chef

Out Status: Who Doesn't Know?

yea focus on the sensitive parts of the penis use your hand on the shaft to and such to assist you. When i first began giving blow jobs i wasnt very good at it but after a few times you pick up where guys are most sensitive and you get the hang of it. I find it fun now its exciting to know you can do that to a guy

"Live today like it is your last, no regrets, no second guesses, just truth and happiness."
Miyaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2010, 11:40 AM   #9
Neko Boy

Quote:
You still got frot!
Old 29th Dec 2010, 12:04 PM   #10
EC's realist

Out Status: Out to everyone

You don't have to deep throat it, in fact is feels better if you concentrate on the head and work the shaft with your hands.

I like giving head, hearing my man's breathing get heavy and feeling the heat coming off his thighs, feeling his legs, and his fingers in my hair. Its almost enough to get me off. I don't care much for the cannon fire of cum, but bitter with the sweet.
Old 29th Dec 2010, 12:06 PM   #11
Filip's sidekick

Orientation: Straight
Out Status: Out and proud ally

The point of giving a blow job is not to take as much as you can into your mouth, it's for you and your partner to have a nice time.
There are many different thing you can do while giving a blow job. Keep in mind that the head of the penis is the most sensitive part. You can concentrate the kissing and liking on that area while masturbating your boyfriend around the base of the penis.
Ask him sor what he likes, how he feels, so that you can concentrate on what's the most pleasurable for him.
Don't forget that even when you give a blow job, you can stimulate other areas in the same time, the anus, the scrotum, the testicles... Testicules are a very sensitive area, and some guys really like to be kissed and licked in that area as well.
You seem pretty new to this, so take your time to explorate this with your boyfriend and find out what you both enjoy.
Take care, CÚcile
Old 29th Dec 2010, 12:09 PM   #12
Z3ni

Tournaments Won: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by malachite View Post

I like giving head, hearing my man's breathing get heavy and feeling the heat coming off his thighs, feeling his legs, and his fingers in my hair. Its almost enough to get me off. I don't care much for the cannon fire of cum, but bitter with the sweet.
Old 29th Dec 2010, 12:16 PM   #13
Ben
  

Tournaments Won: 1

Quote:
I don't care much for the cannon fire of cum, but bitter with the sweet.
I agree, but only when it's in the mouth. I can't swallow that stuff. :/

But yeah, different men like different things and have different areas they like stuff done to. Just play around and see what he responds to.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2010, 12:29 PM   #14
Posting Anonymously

Quote:

Sounds like a Danielle Steel book *lol*. But is sooooooo true!! Hm... *memories*
Old 29th Dec 2010, 03:46 PM   #15
Posting Anonymously

I'm assuming the OP is male

One awesome thing about gay guys is that in general they give better blowjobs than women because a guy knows what a guy likes. So practice on yourself. When you masturbate, take the time to see where you like to stimulate yourself the most, how slow or fast you like the movements and where. And then think of how a mouth can achieve that same thing, and have your mouth do that to him. That's assuming he likes it just the same way you do. He may not, but it's a good start. And as stated above, since the head of the penis is what needs to be stimulated, you do not need to fit the whole thing in your mouth.

Then if what you do doesn't work, ask him what he wants you to do.

And if you're not enjoying it no matter what
then maybe you just don't like a dick in your mouth, which is fine. I can't imagine feeling that way, but it's still fine lol.
Old 29th Dec 2010, 06:23 PM   #16
Well Known

Orientation: Bitwexual =)
Out Status: Out to a few, but that closet's lookin mighty fine

Why do I think bj's will be my specialty rofl.
secretstache09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2010, 06:23 PM   #17
TheEdend

Tournaments Won: 43

Pretty much what everyone else said.

Here is a trick which actually works xD Not for too long though, but it works.

Make a fist with your left hand, squeeze your left thumb, then put your right index finger down your throat. NO GAG REFLEX.

I'm guessing that concentrating in squeezing your thumb makes it go away. It works for me though. Doesn't for some friends. Its funny to get everyone to try it though xD haha
Old 29th Dec 2010, 06:31 PM   #18
Fmr EC Health Expert

Quote:
Well, first times are usually not as spectacular as they are in the movies. It does get better in time.

There's very few things that we do that are perfect the first time around- whether it's diving into a pool, riding a bicycle or driving a car. You just have to keep trying and each time gets a little better and a little easier.

The secret of a good blowjob is that it's actually a handjob with some oral action. Deep throating is a treat but it's not much fun if you're gagging. And if you don't do anything but deep throating, it isn't nearly as good for you or for the guy on the receiving end. So, next time just focus more on using your hand and tongue and a little less on trying to sword-swallow.
KaraBulut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2010, 06:32 PM   #19
Posting Anonymously

On of my favorite sex bloggers has a good aphorism for sex (and food): Try anything twice. Don't assume you don't like giving head cause you didn't like it this one time. Be willing to try it at least once more. And, like the other posters said, try just concentrating on the glans.
Old 29th Dec 2010, 06:40 PM   #20
EC 's Gay Chef

Out Status: Who Doesn't Know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdend View Post
Pretty much what everyone else said.

Here is a trick which actually works xD Not for too long though, but it works.

Make a fist with your left hand, squeeze your left thumb, then put your right index finger down your throat. NO GAG REFLEX.

I'm guessing that concentrating in squeezing your thumb makes it go away. It works for me though. Doesn't for some friends. Its funny to get everyone to try it though xD haha
oh my, I learned something new i tip my hat to you sir

"Live today like it is your last, no regrets, no second guesses, just truth and happiness."
Miyaga is offline   Reply With Quote