Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > Anonymous Discussions

Anonymous Discussions If you don't want to put your name to your post you can post anonymously here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 6th Oct 2011, 10:12 PM   #1
Posting Anonymously

Default does this seem odd to you?

Okay,well I am as of right now questioning if i am transgender(ftm) and I was wondering if you guys thought this was weird....even though i feel like i MIGHT be transgender I still like to pleasure myself.I don't finger myself.I havent doen that in years but i rub my clit.It feels great,im not going to lie,but its like i cant stop no matter what,and I was just wondering if you guys think its weird that i may be transgender but i mess around with myself(rub my clit)almost everyday..whatever you guys say isnt going to change if i do it or not.I just want to know what you guys think.this may all seem stupid but i was just curious.Like im not uncomfortable with my female body,it just feels odd having female parts but i still am able to mess around with them.
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Oct 2011, 10:19 PM   #2

Orientation: Gay
Out Status: Out to everyone

Default Re: does this seem odd to you?

No, that doesn't sound odd at all! Trans people are, afterall, sexual beings like the rest of us and are capable of enjoying their bodies in many ways. Being transgender does not mean you have to hate or feel disconnected from your body.

In fact, what you describe (getting off by playing with your clit rather than through penetration) is fairly common among trans guys. The clit and the penis are analogous organs. Many trans guys experience their clits as their penises and jerk off with them just as cis guys do with their dicks. Completely normal...
fabuloustodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Oct 2011, 10:28 PM   #3
Posting Anonymously

Thank you.I highly appriciate.i was just really confused because i thought u had to feel disconnected from your body in order to be trans.Do u really not have to?Alot of people ive talked to that are trans have felt disconnected.Im not sure if i am.im not uncomfortable with my body yet but it does feel odd to have female parts and when people refer to me as a guy or i feel liek a guy i feel great,on top of the world.
Old 7th Oct 2011, 01:40 AM   #4
Weary Traveller

Orientation: Pansexual
Out Status: Pretty much everyone that matters.

Depends on what you mean by trans*, I guess?

Most transsexuals, from what I've experienced, have some level of disconnect from their bodies. Sometimes it'd mild ("this just doesn't feel quite right"), sometimes it's extreme ("give me a knife and I'll fix it myself damn it!"); usually it's in between. Then there are transgender people who aren't transsexual, like genderfluid people... I don't think they tend to have the same rate of "disconnect" as transsexual people do, but genderfluid people, feel free to correct me!

If you feel you're a guy, and identify as a male rather than a female, then that's enough to be FTM. Dysphoria is relatively optional.
seeksanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2011, 11:38 AM   #5
Posting Anonymously

Yea thats what I thought..that u feel some rate of disconnection from ur body to be trans..and by tran i think im transgender(ftm)..andm y rate of disconnection is mild..i think to myself"this just doesnt feel right"and i look at myself and say"i would look so much better physically like a guy" and ive been testin the waters a little bit with it..i stopped shaving my legs,havent shaved my underarms,and ive been having a few people calling me by a guys name that i want to have if i am and it feels right.it doesnt feel weird at all..buti still have some people call me by my birth name to see if that feels weird..and thats alot of why i think i am transgender and plus,from what ive heard of most people that even question it end up being transgender and most people that feel weird about their physical shit(boobs,vagina..or for a bio guy..penis)end up being transgender..i sit here and try to ask myself am i just a tomboy wanting to be a guy but i dont even think tomboys want to be guys.they just liek guy things rite?and if it was just that i wouldnt feel weird bout my physical crap and i wouldnt feel much better when people refer to me as a guy. sorry i typed so much.im just desperate to know more..oh and wen i sit here and htink about how i may not be a guy i get really sad and uncomfortable..and btw whats genderfluid?sorry for so much.i just hope u reply.u problly know how this is since ur tran and everything