Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > Anonymous Discussions

Anonymous Discussions If you don't want to put your name to your post you can post anonymously here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th Mar 2012, 12:27 AM   #1
Posting Anonymously

Default Can't get myself off?

Ehehe this is so strange.

Anyways. I'm a girl. Whenever i masturbate, i usually just end up rubbing my clitoris because that's what feels good. Whenever i finger myself, it doesn't feel arousing at all. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero. When other people finger me, it's amazing, i just can't do it by myself.

Any ideas why? Am i really weird... Or doing it wrong or something?
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2012, 10:45 AM   #2
The gay gargoyle
EC Advisor

Orientation: Gay
Out Status: Out to everyone

Default Re: Can't get myself off?

Can you tickle yourself? Do you think there's something wrong with you because you can't?

In other words, you're totally fine. Having somebody else work you over is a completely different experience than working yourself over.

Lex
Lexington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2012, 10:49 AM   #3
Posting Anonymously

See I have the opposite problem lol.
Old 12th Mar 2012, 08:10 PM   #4
Posting Anonymously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
Can you tickle yourself? Do you think there's something wrong with you because you can't?
OP here:

Ahaha that made me smile. Thanks
Old 12th Mar 2012, 08:34 PM   #5
Posting Anonymously

maybe it's because I'm new at this. I only masturbated for the first time a few weeks ago, and I've been trying a lot and reading a lot since then, but I don't think I've ever had an orgasm and I don't know how to get there.

I've always been ashamed to touch myself, but since I started a few weeks ago I've noticed that I have an easier time not cutting...

but is it possible to orgasm by masturbating? I want to experience it, but I'm still working through my feelings of shame and self-hate, so it'll probably be a looong time before I am able to allow another person to touch me. could it be possible that it's my feelings of shame are preventing me from experiencing sexual release?
Old 12th Mar 2012, 08:40 PM   #6
Posting Anonymously

Not a girl so my advice is limited. However, when I finger myself I don't find it that enjoyable either. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong. We just get off better when others do it to us instead.
Old 13th Mar 2012, 04:51 AM   #7
Posting Anonymously

Oh, believe me, it IS possible to orgams with masturbation. I would know it! I'm like you, I work just fine with my clit but still have to find a way to do it the other way take your time, experiment, dont' feel ashamed, find out what you like, and eventually you'll get there.
Old 13th Mar 2012, 04:51 PM   #8
Posting Anonymously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Ehehe this is so strange.

Anyways. I'm a girl. Whenever i masturbate, i usually just end up rubbing my clitoris because that's what feels good. Whenever i finger myself, it doesn't feel arousing at all. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero. When other people finger me, it's amazing, i just can't do it by myself.

Any ideas why? Am i really weird... Or doing it wrong or something?
Oh there's nothing wrong with that. Females can't always get off from just penetration. The clitoris is there for the sole purpose of making you feel sexual pleasure.

As for it being pleasing to be fingered by another person, that just might be because someone else is doing it. If I bit my shoulder, I wouldn't feel anything but awkward, but if my girlfriend bit me, I would totally lose my mind. There's nothing wrong with that