Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > Anonymous Discussions

Anonymous Discussions If you don't want to put your name to your post you can post anonymously here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18th May 2012, 09:59 AM   #1
Posting Anonymously

Default She called me a boy, yay! :)

A lot of people that don't know me tend to think I'm boy and it always leads to some awkward situations. That's exactly what happened to me yesterday and today in school I was telling my friends about it while my teacher (I have a really strong crush on her) was there and she laughed with us.

Then, few minutes later, I was standing on this strait corridor with my classmates and there was really not much space and we were standing in a way, so my teacher couldn't get across to the other end of the corridor. So she said to me with a big smile on her beautiful face: "Out of my way, boy!" and we both laughed

I love her so much!
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2012, 05:08 AM   #2
Posting Anonymously

Default Re: She called me a boy, yay! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
A lot of people that don't know me tend to think I'm boy and it always leads to some awkward situations. That's exactly what happened to me yesterday and today in school I was telling my friends about it while my teacher (I have a really strong crush on her) was there and she laughed with us.

Then, few minutes later, I was standing on this strait corridor with my classmates and there was really not much space and we were standing in a way, so my teacher couldn't get across to the other end of the corridor. So she said to me with a big smile on her beautiful face: "Out of my way, boy!" and we both laughed

I love her so much!
Aww =] Cutee, I know what you mean about the crushing on teachers. Mines just has to say the smallest thing to me and I'll just gush.. and think about it non-stop
xxxxx
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote