Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > Anonymous Discussions

Anonymous Discussions If you don't want to put your name to your post you can post anonymously here.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th Apr 2013, 03:52 PM   #1
Posting Anonymously

Default Why would my girlfriend take her bra off, but not want me to touch?

So I was making out with my girlfriend for a few hours the other night. Everything was great and fairly intense. There was a lot of dry humping, rolling around, and noises. Iím fairly certain that she had an orgasm or came close to having one by her reactions. At one point we stopped for a minute and she took off her bra out from underneath her shirt (while keeping her breasts covered). I thought this was a sign that she probably wanted me to touch her breasts, so I started by gently running my fingers down her cleavage. I asked her if that was all right and she said that she didnít know. I assured her that it was ok if she didnít want me to touch her breasts at that point, and she said that sheíd rather I didnít. She wasn't upset, but I was confused by her conflicting actions and answer.

This is our first lesbian relationship and weíve been dating about a month. Iím wondering if she wants to go further and is afraid to or if she just doesnít like me to touch her breasts. Do you all know of any reasons why a girl would take her bra off while making out? She has really big breasts, so maybe she was uncomfortable. Did I read that wrong? Iím just confused right now.
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2013, 05:44 PM   #2
Posting Anonymously

Default Re: Why would my girlfriend take her bra off, but not want me to touch?

It could have been that she originally wanted you to touch them bu then changed her mind. . .

Or (this is what I personally think) it could have been that the bra was starting to dig into her and she was getting uncomfortable. If the bra has underwire it doesn't take that much pressure for things to get uncomfortable, especially if the two of you were rolling around. I think that with all the dry humping, rolling around, and the fact that you two were engaging in such activities for hours the bra started to hurt her.

Have you talked to her about it?
Old 8th Apr 2013, 07:15 PM   #3
Posting Anonymously

I'm the girl who asked the question just fyi. Thanks for answering! You made a good point. I think you may be right about her taking her bra off because it was uncomfortable. She's generally all about doing what makes her comfortable regardless of expectations. We haven't talked much about it yet, but I'm thinking that I'll tell her about how I interpreted her taking her bra off and just see what she says. I just feel kind of bad for trying to touch her in a way that made her uncomfortable and want to explain myself! I'm sure it will all be fine because we're generally good at communicating.
Old 9th Apr 2013, 12:45 AM   #4
EC Addict

Orientation: Gay
Out Status: Everyone =D

I sometimes have/had issues with my gf touching my breasts because I didn't like them, and felt a bit "gross" about them. I just didn't like my chest. Sometimes I just don't want to get touched there, but not because I don't want to be with my gf or that what she is doing is wrong.
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote