Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > Anonymous Support and Advice > Anonymous Physical and Sexual Health

Anonymous Physical and Sexual Health A forum for peer support and informal advice on matters related to physical and sexual health. This forum is not to be used as a place to obtain a diagnosis on an issue or as a replacement for professional consultations with approved medical practitioners.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25th Dec 2015, 12:55 PM   #1
Posting Anonymously

Only feel turned on when I'm peeing?

Sorry that this question is weird and probably seems like a troll question haha, but anyway.
I'm a female teenager and I've tried several times to masturbate but can't, and the only times I've felt turned on are: #1, making out with someone, and #2, when I'm about to urinate. Is this normal? I find it so weird that normal stuff like masturbating doesn't turn me on but peeing does. Do men feel like they're peeing when they orgasm, could this be some weird gender thing?
Sorry for the gross question, I'm just confused :P
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Dec 2015, 01:26 PM   #2
Posting Anonymously

Re: Only feel turned on when I'm peeing?

When your bladders full it puts pressure on your g-spot
Old 9th Jan 2016, 04:32 PM   #3
Posting Anonymously

Re: Only feel turned on when I'm peeing?

I get pleasure from shitting sometimes.....haha......