Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > Anonymous Support and Advice

Anonymous Support and Advice You may use this area to post a support and advice topic anonymously, or to provide support to another member anonymously. Anonymous posting is optional for replies.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29th Oct 2013, 11:24 AM   #1
Posting Anonymously

is it so hard to find my match ?

I'm a lesbian . I have had sex with five girls . The problem is I'm into rough strap on sex. The others kind of sex make me feel bored . They turn me off. All the girls I'm been with are versatile and into sweet gentle sex . Some of them had strap on sex with my , but one was done after 5 seconds and the other was too gentle and she wasn't into rough .

I went to a bdsm party and I'm on a bdsm dating site too , but there are few lesbians . Most of them too old or creepy for me . I don't want to settle for less . I know some butch like that but I'm not into butch . I want a girl who would get turn on by the same thing . Some who can come like that not just do it because I like it .

What should I do to find my match ? Go to the normal lesbian sites ? Gay bars ? Or keep trying in the bdsm environment ? Should I ask girls if they are into it from the beginning ?

Help!!!! I don't want to stay single forever!!!
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote