Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > Support Area > Anonymous Support and Advice

Anonymous Support and Advice You may use this area to post a support and advice topic anonymously, or to provide support to another member anonymously. Anonymous posting is optional for replies.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14th Mar 2017, 01:05 PM   #2441
Posting Anonymously

Re: Let someone know you're thinking of them

I'm laying here wrapped in a blanket that smells like you and the smell is starting to fade and I miss youuu
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Mar 2017, 02:18 PM   #2442
Posting Anonymously

Matthew, it's only been a day and a half but I already have such intense fear that I'm losing you again. I will never forgive myself if that's the case, but I'm so, so sorry for whatever it is I do that pushes you away. You are truly great and my life is indescribably better with you in it.
Old 14th Mar 2017, 09:25 PM   #2443
Posting Anonymously

E, please tell me what you're thinking.
Old 15th Mar 2017, 08:19 AM   #2444
Posting Anonymously

You've subjected me to systematic lies and emotional abuse, and you think flattery is going to save you? Moron.
Old 15th Mar 2017, 09:21 AM   #2445
Posting Anonymously

I don't really know what's going on between us but I love your gentle touches and I love cuddling with you and I love the way it leaves my clothes smelling like you and I don't know how to tell you this but there's nowhere I'd rather be right now than in your arms
Old 27th Mar 2017, 01:39 AM   #2446
Posting Anonymously

I don't know why I did that, and I wanna tell you I don't know why I did, but you probably don't mind it anyway based on the fact that you didn't protest, so it'd be weird if I tried to explain myself. Also I kinda liked it. So I'll just leave us both wondering wtf happened.
Old 31st Mar 2017, 03:11 PM   #2447
Posting Anonymously

I'm feeling kind of lonely this week, and was happy to see you. I wish I knew how to tell you I want to be friends. You're so cute and sweet, and also seem kind, gentle and thoughtful to others.

For a while, I had a feeling that maybe you 'liked' me too, but that might just have been your general caring personality. Even if you did, I don't know if it could have worked out. I really wish I could hug you, though. You seem really huggable.

The first thing you talked about when it was just us was your birthday. I wasn't sure where you were trying to go, if anywhere, but now I wonder if you had something planned and were trying to tell me. You seem kind of shy, so I guess it's possible you thought of it but didn't come out with it (I could easily imagine doing that myself). If that was the case, I wish I was there, but hope you're enjoying yourself. Maybe you'll even think of me, as I'm thinking of you.
Old 4th Apr 2017, 06:28 AM   #2448
Posting Anonymously

I don't miss you as my 'crush' anymore. I just miss my best friend. I miss driving around and doing reckless things and talking for hours about the universe and our dreams. I miss being the person you came too, I miss your mum... I miss your house, your dog and your fucking grandpa who made me laugh so much.

I wonder if you still miss me. I'm always thinking of you. Although I've moved on, I have awesome friends and other people, you just got me like no one else did. You were a soul friend, a soulmate. You came into my life at a time I was struggling so badly, I was depressed, cutting myself so deep and wishing someone would help. You were always there.

I remember the time we sat at the park for hours and just lay in silence. I could do anything with you and it would have been fun.

I feel it in my chest though that we've parted ways for good. I don't see us in each other's lives again. This is it isn't it?

Well I wish you the best and I hope you're happy.
Happy birthday by the way.
Old 7th Apr 2017, 02:18 PM   #2449
Posting Anonymously

I'm glad you treated me the way you did. Wouldn't have left otherwise.
Old 13th Apr 2017, 02:22 AM   #2450
Posting Anonymously

Well its been about 5 years now. Never stopped thinking of you. STILL do every day. I wish I could stop. Sux loving someone who who led you on for so long. Then decides to vanish and never wanna talk or see me. GOSH I hope someone does the same thing to you and drags your heart out for 5 freaking years. I hope you cry yourself to sleep every night for a year. AND that you find what you feel is true love only to have it ripped from your soul. I hope you never find love. You're a sick mfer to treat you best friend like that.
....if only you would read this.
Old 13th Apr 2017, 05:45 PM   #2451
Posting Anonymously

Alana... you've been my best friend since I met you, but you'll never know how much I've wanted to hold you tight and be who you needed. You'll never know I love you, and I can never announce it, only by betraying you and my friend. Just know you'll always have a place in my heart, no matter where I am. Nobody made me quite so happy and open, nobody made me love me more. Know I'm always looking out for you, and I'll always be there for you.
Old 14th Apr 2017, 04:31 AM   #2452
Posting Anonymously

Dear pretty mutual,

when you wished me good luck for my job interview, I couldn't stop grinning and felt so much more confident. I love that you cared enough to send me that ask even though we don't talk. I want to start talking, but I am afraid of rejection and awkwardness.

I don't know if I'm ready yet. For a new friendship or love, whatever we could be. I know we have the same/similar morals and a lot of similar interests. I even know what you look like. I don't know how old you are, probably a bit older than me. You don't know what I look like. I only know that I'd love to get to know you and that you might even feel the same. But I don't know if and when I'll be ready to talk to you. I know this is probably stupid because I could miss the right moment and then it will be too late. And if you messaged me, I'd be thrilled. I think we might like each other. But I don't like to think about the possibility that you'll dislike me as soon as we start talking. From this safe distance, everything's still possible. As soon as we start talking, things will change. I'm afraid of change. And of getting to know people. And of opening up. I'm just afraid. But I'm thinking a lot about you. And maybe you'll never know.

Old 15th Apr 2017, 01:16 PM   #2453
Posting Anonymously

Dear S,

I've known you for almost five years now... I know I haven't noticed you as much as you deserved for most of that time, but a year ago I have noticed that I've been a blind arse and did not appreciate you as I should have. Now that relations between us have probably deteriorated beyond repair I wanted to apologise for ever being a dick to you. I just want to let you know that I love you.

I won't make any excuses to try and redeem myself for my actions. I wish I could tell you how great my suffering is. It's a nightmare for me, but I have to accept that I've failed and lost my chance to be your friend. I don't deserve you.

I love you,
F
Old 15th Apr 2017, 02:14 PM   #2454
Posting Anonymously

I don't have much hope right now, but I love you so much.
Old 16th Apr 2017, 11:30 AM   #2455
Posting Anonymously

why u gotta be so goddamn blind, can't u see i want u
Old 19th Apr 2017, 12:53 PM   #2456
Posting Anonymously

thinking of you sweetheart
Old 21st Apr 2017, 07:26 AM   #2457
Posting Anonymously

Glad we could sort out the things we didn't say when we stopped talking.

Took us 2 years, but now I can love you without feeling guilty.

You're my favourite stranger
Old 21st Apr 2017, 10:58 AM   #2458
Posting Anonymously

George,
Thank you for being so kind to me even though I've never deserved it. Please do not feel bad for lying to me about your feelings, or for breaking any of our promises. I would much prefer you were happy. I'm glad we still talk and you're still an amazing person. I'll probably always care for you. Thank you for introducing me to this feeling; I don't regret meeting you or getting close to you at all.

I would also like to thank you for always making me laugh and smile on down days, saying things that warmed my heart and embarrassingly my face, too, and making me realize life isn't always depressing. I was even able to love being alive, so thank you for that. Please believe in yourself more, because you are a beautiful human being.

-Felix.
Old 22nd Apr 2017, 02:00 AM   #2459
Posting Anonymously

The "friendship" has ended. Goodbye
Old 23rd Apr 2017, 04:34 AM   #2460
Posting Anonymously

Charlotte,

It was over a year ago now, but I am sorry that I ignored you. We've seen each other once since then (also over a year ago), but I wasn't in a position to fully explain myself, so I had to ignore you again. Silly, really. I wish that I hadn't brushed you off the first time.

The truth is, I was at the beginning of my questioning, and when you turned around I was struck by your lovely smile. I didn't know how to handle that, so running away seemed like the best option. At that point, I wasn't aware of having had any same-sex attractions in real life, and seeing you then (eventually) made a lot things fall into place and make sense.

I think about you a lot, which is probably really pathetic, as it's been nearly seven years since we worked together. I don't know if I'll ever properly speak to you again, which is sad, because you are a fascinating and wonderful person.

I really hope you are well.

Love, C x