1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe I won't be single for much longer:D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by somegirl, Jul 5, 2013.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ok, so basically, I've met this girl (let's call her Emily) and we've become pretty close over the past month. I came out to her, and to my surprise she came out to me too. :O I really like this girl, and my friend (the only other person I'm out too (let's call her Phoebe)) thinks she likes me back, by the way she acts.

I mean about 15 of us met up and I had told Emily I was in town. So she walked out of her way, to come and see me in the park, and I hadn't asked her too. Then my friend asked to Phoebe, if Emily was gay and if she liked me cus it looked like it. I knew this, cus later on Phoebe told me what this other girl had said. She then walked home after a bit and I text her saying I was feeling a bit left out from all the people I was with, and she text me saying I'm coming back down give me a sec.

She also flirts a lot (apparently). Phoebe tells me she does, but I just can't see it myself. I dunno what to do. Phoebe says to just go for it, but I'm totally scared. I've only done this once before and that was on facebook, never in person. Any tips? Or should I not go for it, cus I don't know for certain ?

2. LinkLarkin

One of you has to make the move first or you'll never know, it might as well be you! Congratulations on (potentially) finding someone, I hope it works out! (*hug*)