1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think are women are hot like erica reyes from tw and um I get embarrassed ! Help!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I was watching teen wolf and Erica Reyes the lonely girl got turned by Derek and she uh turned hot Nd I got embarrassed and uncomfortable and thinking she's hot . I'm really
    Questioning myself now but I think it's a crush .

2. Hexagon

Re: I think are women are hot like erica reyes from tw and um I get embarrassed ! H

My apologies, but what do you need help with? Crushes aren't always the most pleasant thing, since the object of affection doesn't know you, but they're perfectly natural.

3. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Re: I think are women are hot like erica reyes from tw and um I get embarrassed ! H

I wasn't turned on but I always go back to the part where she enters the cafeteria and she looks hot and sexy when Derek made her into a beta she wolf.

4. Hexagon

Sorry, but I haven't seen or heard of the tv show you're talking about. But why is this distressing you?

5. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Bc I think I thought she was hot but I wasn't turned on and I'm not sure who I'm attracted to. I'm really stressed bc ppl know who they are but idk why I thought she was hot. I mean I do get turned on when thinking sex with guys but I thought that girl was hot . I just don't know why I thought she was hot .

6. Crow Crippler

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

So, you though she was hot. It's normal.

7. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Thanks