1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would u say ? Rant

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

What would u say to ur mom when she says ur not smart ,u don't go to college and ur not goregeous , and don't have a job constantly ? I'm sick and tired of her I'm really sick and tired . She asked me for a massage and making her tea and what do I get ?! This bull !!! She never says that to my two younger brothers and sister !! Just cus they go to school and they're smart !!!! I'm trying to go back trying to make myself goregeous trying to upgrade my friction IQ!!!

2. Minx

I experience this on a consistent basis... and to be honest I don't really think there is any reply to it; as it results a repeat of the same insults.

I would keep quiet, roll my eyes and try my best to shrug it off. There isn't a point in wasting energy trying to prove oneself to someone who can't recognize the pain they're inflicting.

3. Grrrr331

Just mentally shrugged it off and dont pay any mind. Sometimes my parents are like this too and its not use talking back or saying something for yourself bc they would just fire back.

4. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Thank u everyone :slight_smile:

5. srslywtf

Tell her everyone you know complains about their job/'mature' life and you're not ready to be that miserable.

That's what I say half the time. The other half I'm like errghhh I hate my job and I'm so broke all the time. so uhh... the first bit while that is your view on the matter.

As far as being gorgeous.. just try your best I guess. but dont sit around thinking you're not if you're not doing anything about it.. I did that for way too long. inaction never leads to anything.