1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Deal With Homophobes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dublin Boy, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  2. Hexagon

Hehe.

At a gay marriage rally, once, we started singing louder than the preacher was preaching, and many of us, including me, engaged in a small debate in which he told me I was going to hell, and I told him hell didn't exist.

Usually, I just imply the homophobe is gay.

3. gavguy

gavguy Guest

Put them all in a huge jail and throw away the key !

4. arturoenrico

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Given time, all the homophobes will come out of the closet! I do actually believe that the most vehement, vicious, and crazed homophobes are fighting an inner battle against their own homosexuality. They doth protest too much. Fortunately, I never really run into homophobia in my life. I did once, 25 years ago, in Salt Lake City. I was traveling with a friend, before I decided to re-closet myself and get married. We stayed in a gay bed and breakfast next door to conservative Christian Mormon whack jobs who plastered our car with vicious slurs. It was like a bad movie. I still have an image of the woman staring at us, as we were trying to clean off our car, with intense hatred, her arms folded. So, I never get the idea how so called good Christians can be so full of hate and judgment. Totally hypocrites!

5. Hexagon

*raises eyebrows*

6. AaronG

AaronG Guest

Just do some hardcore flirting with them. Its so funny to see their reactions and then they just run away because they caught the "gay"

7. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know a few homophobic people and thing I've heard them say about gay people just shows their idiocy. I don't understand why they care so much, it makes me think that some of them are self loathing gays. They think we're a "threat" to society, oh geez, really. We're not the ones telling people what to think and how to live, they are!! The best way to deal with them is not to, simple as that. I've tried preaching to homophobes, but it's a waste of time and I don't have the patience. It just goes in one ear and out the other. Because they think being gay is a "choice", it's pretty much useless.

#7 pinklov3ly, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  8. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Homophobes are gay, science test confirmed. So to homophobes, just come out of your Closets hypocrites!