1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you like your guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RGX Guy, May 1, 2008.

1. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

I like guys taller and more built than me; straight acting =]
    I'm average height 5'8 and 130 lbs so I'm a slim guy.

Some people can tell I like guys others can't so i guess i'm half straight acting half not. (lol)

Any takers? I'm 15 btw

2. tehnathan

Anyone who can get along with me is "good enough" (being a fellow geek is a bonus). :slight_smile:
    I don't have high standards just realistic ones.

3. Ty

Ty Guest

I like my guys on a slice of warm rye bread. Yum.

4. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sweet, but not fake Splenda sweet.

As far as physically, I've seen it all over the place. Tall, short, built, paper thin, blonde, brunnette, etc. So I can't really narrow it down.

5. InaRut

Between my bed covers ;-)

With a side of naked

6. Jeimuzu

Ground up and in the freezer.

7. RGX Guy

RGX Guy Guest

Alrighty then Mr. Dahmer. (lol)
    I'm going to guess you were kidding. ^-^

You don't want to eat me I'm full of salt, sugar, and cholesterol.

Haha.

8. LOVEjames

I like my guys to be a little shorter than me, but not by that much. I'm tall, 6'3" - and I've accepted that a guy won't be taller than me, most likely. xD Skinny-ish. Some muscles, but not that much. As for personality... a little demanding and aggressive, but extremely romantic and full of surprises. xD

-hopeless romantic-

9. TyraBanksIsFierce

Slim/Lean/Skinny lol

I don't really like overly muscled guys

10. Taller and bigger would be nice, and they have to be tough. i can't have a cling-er either.
    unfortunately I'm not very small (=\) so i need a really big person.

11. Jeimuzu

I was quoting a t-shirt. :slight_smile:

12. Corey

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ditto

13. Brandford

same

14. zumbo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    tall/slim/smart/discreet

15. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ideal (like if I could design a guy for me): 5'8", medium muscles... not like so he's wider than he is tall but I don't mind if he makes me feel spindly. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Like "built" but not over-built. Dark brown hair, green eyes, "down to Earth/grounded" and smart and funny and actually it would be cool if he was a little femmy. Or at least not very butch. Age: well I used to think younger by a bit (like say late 20s) but now I don't know.

Real world: I don't actually care how tall someone is usually although I find extremes off-putting. I award bonus points to guys who are definitively shorter than me, however. I don't care what colour people's hair is, or their eyes are. I don't need someone to have muscles--it's a nice bonus but as long as they are not the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man, that's cool. It's not like most people couldn't stand to lose a few pounds... (Okay, maybe that's "I could stand to lose a few pounds" and I'm trying to spread the guilt around. :slight_smile: ) And I don't mind guys who are butch as long as they are not hung up about how "straight-acting" they are. People who parade around their traditional masculinity like it's an achievement make me puke. Same with extreme femininity... basically anything that comes off as "fake" is unattractive as far as I'm concerned. But seriously, the guy needs to be smart and interesting. Emphasis on "interesting" because I've met a lot of smart people who could jump off the Eiffel Tower and I wouldn't feel like the world's lost anything.

Oh, and they have to like sex. I know that may sound weird because we're all brought up to think that all guys love sex and just want to have it constantly (especially if the guy is gay), but seriously some guys are so fucking uptight and... cold fish-like. Oh and they have to be good at sex, too, because... well yeah, trust me on that one.

Oh oh... and last thing: they must be openly affectionate. Not like they have to want to French kiss on public transit but they just have to be... touchy-feely. Not like constantly but enough so that people would know we're a couple if we were dating.

16. Brett

Same here......I'm like 5' 9'', 164 lbs (and still growing T-T)......but I'm a total bottom.....so I like my guys nice and tall! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    And personality wise......I like a guy to be assertive, mature, and unique! (especially the third one!!!)

17. sdc91

The more muscles the better, as long as you're not on 'roids, lol. I go to the gym so I'd like my boyfriend to be my gym buddy, too. Oh, and short brown hair and light eyes. I'd like for him to be a bit taller than me, which shouldn't be hard (I'm 5'8", but still growing). He'd have to be well balanced. Sometimes in control, sometimes passive. And versatile. >:grin:

A nice personality is the most important thing, though. Romantic and thoughtful = <3

18. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

My type of guy has at least one of these characteristics:
    - Lean/Toned Body
    - Medium-Built Biceps (one of the first things I notice about a guy)
    - Medium to somewhat long hair
    - A great smile and laughter
    - I'm somehow attracted to quiet guys (I'm loud :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
    - I like passionate guys :slight_smile:

I have a lot. Hopefully it doesn't make me seem conceited (I did say at least just one of this haha)
    Basically, I like guys that are somewhat opposite from me.

#18 GunStarre, May 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2008
  19. sayitforreals

Height doesn't really matter too much, but I don't think I would go for someone like, a foot smaller than me. I like skinny-er. I mean they don't have to be a rail or anything, but skinny-er is nice. I like darker hair, and not extremely long. Nice clothes. Im not much for muscles. They have to be interesting, and they have to be able to manage the serious and the funny, and they have to be funny. I like people that act like me as far as my sense of humor goes. I want them to have something to do other than me, I mean Im all for a relationship, but Im not for a relationship that consumes my entire life, especially not right now. I don't think I would like someone who is SO into being all physical and what not.

I suppose in all actuallity I wouldnt be so picky. Thats just something I would like to get. :thumbsup:

20. Paralyzer

I LOVE legs..... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    If a guy has nice long slender legs.. than I'm sold haha
    I'm also into the track/swimmer bodies.. a lot lot lot lot (legs I guess.. haha)
    I like when guys are taller than me, (legs) but I don't mind if they are few inches shorter

I like affectionate guys too
    I've never really experienced any 'action'.. and I'm kinda reluctant to so I consider myself a top.. but I suppose I'm versatile since I'm open to new things.. I'm really just into body contact to be honest.. I'd like a guy who wouldn't mind just holding eachother under the covers..... but I don't mind if it leads to something else either XP

Personality = Intelligent and open minded, probably an optimist like me..
    I can't stand cynical people

(now I'm off thinking about legs.... *drool..* haha.... XD)