1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dream job.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leer, Jul 6, 2013.

1. leer

I was out with some friends at the local pub last night & they had a party of people 30th wedding anniversary and the pub had done the food anyway the landlord was getting worried as he was short staffed I am a regular at the pub so he asked me if i could help out I've helped before collecting glasses was happy to help. must have been over 100 guest celebrating i was rushed of my feet collecting glasses, putting them in the washer,
    punting the clean ones back on the shelf . the dream job came when the landlord mentioned help your self to a drink (!)(!):thumbsup::eusa_danc was a magic moment pulling my own pint . only had 3 by the way .

#1 leer, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This just made me :slight_smile:

3. TheMightyBoosh

:lol: Aaawh that's great! :eek: Wow I don't know how you handled that, must have been an awesome feeling though, I would have crumbled under pressure plus I am well known for me extreme clumsiness :thumbsup: haha

:icon_mrgr Are you doing it again at all sometime? Did the landlord hire you? If not he should have! Not many people would have helped especially at such short notice and with that many people. :beer: Yaay you got to pour your own drinks. But where's mine? :roflmao:

Kidding :slight_smile:

Glad it was good,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. leer

just a one off i think helped him out before but there's down sides like cleaning up sick .sorting customer's out and remain in control .