1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just want to spit it out!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by theCHIVEguy21, Jul 6, 2013.

1. theCHIVEguy21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am slowly coming out to people, I feel fantastic after I tell people i'm gay. At work I have so many opportunities, but I just can't get it out of my mouth. Lets take tonight as an example:
    I had got off work and a few people were hanging out in the break room, which is on the way out. My BEST friend(who knows) is telling people how I corrupted her when we were younger because I was with her the first time she got drunk(and a lot more after that). Then I was like "ok I might have but i mean if she likes it then whose complaining." which i guess came off as a sexual innuendo, which most things do there. Then a coworker on his break is talking about " oh yeah my man Pat has all the ladies saying they like it"...or something along those lines. I had the perfect opportunity to come out to the people who were there, but something is always holding me back.:bang: I just want to get it out but i just can't get the words out.

I was talking to my friend about it on our ride home and she was just telling me to just say it, but it just seems to harder than that once an opportunity presents itself. I have a feeling some people know but I can't even say anything about it to them it drives me crazy. I don't consider myself ashamed of it I am happy that I've accepted it, and I am always in the best mood after telling anyone.
    What has stopped you from saying it?

2. rjrh20

I am not scared of being gay im scared of other people thinking im gay.

3. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    Woah, someone my age :lol: . Yeah people at school suck huh?

im cool with people knowing im bi, I like to distance my self from people who arent my friends anyway, but im still a pretty shy guy, and i overthink things, so i usually figure out an undesirable scenario and decide aginst it.