1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do tattoos look nice on guys or girls ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Which gender looks the hottest with tattoos ? And where would it look hot ? Would u get turned or turned off ? I've been noticing I get turned on with guys that have the tattoo on their biceps or back and muscular and who are nice and smart and cute and nice soft hair and pecs and hair on their um chest and clean shaven but stubble ,dark hair lol .

#1 Unsurevirgin, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
  2. MrBrightside

I like those tribal tattoos that guys get on one arm, and sometimes over half their chest.

Not keen on tattoos on girls personally, unless theyre small and mean something.

3. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

I think both genders look hot with tattoos. My favorite are tribal tattoos which people do on their arms. for me it is turn on

4. LD579

I think anyone could potentially look good with a tattoo or a few, regardless of gender. Location and design as well as the clothes and body are very variant factors that one can work with. I'm not too keen on them myself but I can appreciate how they look and how they can accentuate or draw attention to certain areas, such as the upper or lower back or biceps or what have you.

5. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I'm not a big fan of tattoos at all. If someone wants a tattoo that's obviously their choice and they are free to do as they wish, but I think the majority of people do look more attractive without them.

6. gavguy

gavguy Guest

It totally depends if you fancy guys or girls of course, and certain tattoos on guys are really hot, especially the one that looks like a chain going around on the upper part of the arm.
    I don't find tatoos on girls sexy at all, and maybe if I was drawn to them it would be different.
    I hate loads of tatoos on a guy

7. Hexagon

Both. I think those that are best actually have some significance, rather than something used to just look hot.

8. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's no one answer to this. Some people like guys with tattoos, some like girls with tattoos, some like anyone with tattoos, some don't like tattoos on anyone. So there's no gender that's objectively the hottest with tattoos.

In my case, I'm not a big fan.

9. robclem21

Just wondering how any of this has to do at all with tattoos? Are you sure you aren't attracted to those qualities in a guy and that the tattoo is kinda secondary. Would you still be attracted to the tatto is on a guy who is stupid.. ugly... not muscular, a full beard and blonde?

Just made me laugh how the thread is about tattoos but you describe a guy that sounds attractive tattoos or not. Haha.

Also I guess to answer your original question, I think they can be attractive when subtle in a spot that can't be concealed when necessary. Not in an obvious spot that has no other purpose then to draw attention.

10. Amerigo

i think they look nice on both, not sure how it will look in 50 years though...

11. timo

It really depends on the tattoo, the place on the body etc. I'm not too fond of tribals, chinese characters and other cliché stuff, but I can really appreciate some good tattoo art.

12. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Everyone looks better w/ tattoos

13. I think guys and girls look good with tattoos, but it depends on the tattoos. I've seen some pretty awful tattoos in my day.

14. Split Arrows

People with tattoos are sexy, regardless of gender.

15. BudderMC

They can look really good. They can look really bad. It really depends on the person.

16. Illusion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love tattoos. I think they look nice on both genders. I prefer them on girls, but that's probably my sexuality talking... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    I like tattoos but only when they only have black ink. and are meaningful

18. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Gender doesn't matter, they will always look tacky. But each to their own.

19. justjade

I like tattoos on guys better, but that's because guys usually get cooler tattoos. I've seen some shit tattoos though because where I live, it seems like everyone knows someone who has the equipment and will do it for cheap. I don't get it....

20. ScatteredEarth

I honestly don't like tattoos. I think it's a huge turn off for me. I prefer bare skin over a tattoo. To me it seems like a cry for attention and an unnecessary adjustment to how you look.

/endrant :slight_smile: