1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What if she likes you, and you only look for a guy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LucasHiroshi, Jul 9, 2013.

1. LucasHiroshi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What if she likes you, and you only look for a guys?
    -an Asian boy

I don't have money to burn, but whenever it comes to Easter, I look for some cheap journeys within the UK.

This year, I went to Edinburgh with a former schoolmate (a girl). When we arrived the hotel, she promptly found that 2 of her friends were staying in the same hotel. There I met 2 more female friends.

In those days we have much sightseeing and foods together, we became closer and ... one of my newly-met friends began to fall for me.

tbh, I had some liking in her, perhaps because she was a blunt, smart and caring girl. But soon after I knew how she thought of me, I subconsciously became cold and ... different from before.

I liked her, but I wasn't sure if I could LOVE her and be a her BOYFRIEND.

No one knew my sexual orientation. I wanted to tell her I wouldn't go for a girl. But that's daunting! I never told anyone. If I did this to her, I might have hurt her badly. On the other hand, if i insisted to be "in", I hurt her just as much.

I am not sure of myself.
    and finally, i'm still "in".

Has anyone experienced something similar?

2. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes. This happened while I was on vacation. One of my good friends and I were texting each other and she just, out of the blue, asked me if I want to be her boyfriend. We would hang out all the time, text, skype, talk etc. so I can see why she would ask such a question. I told her that we are two different people, our interests would entirely conflict. I don't know why I couldn't tell her the real reason, I just couldn't. I felt so bad dodging the real answer and giving her another good but fake answer. She should know the real reason though, but if not then...

3. LucasHiroshi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I feel sorry for her.
    Though I guess she doesn't like me as much as she did b4.
    She's still texting me now.
    I feel like .. I'm still deceiving her

4. LiquidSwords

Ah yes I know this, just on the weekend was with a girl who I know likes me. Was really awkward trying to make sure it didn't go anywhere but without being rude to her, she seemed a bit put out that nothing happened between us :confused:

Was pretty close to telling her I'm not into girls, which seemed the fairest thing to do really, just that I don't know her that well and have a suspicion she'd tell other people which I don't want happening.

Gonna be seeing her tomorrow which could be awkward but I think maybe she's got the idea I'm not into her gay or not? I don't know :confused: