1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hurting like hell

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by somegirl, Jul 9, 2013.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ok so in my last post I said that I may not be single for much longer. Basically, it turns out that she already had a girlfriend, I only found out cus I saw a text. But she lead me on, lead me to believe she had feelings back and yeah this hurts a lot. Any ideas what to do next?

2. Hexagon

Move on. It might be hard, but remember that it's her behaviour that caused this, not yours. There are plenty of great people out there.

(*hug*)

3. Gibson85

I agree. You found the truth and move on now. There are many good people out there even if takes some time. Life only comes once and if you sit like a waiting duck... the water will never ripple :slight_smile: if makes sense (did in my head) haha

4. AKTodd

Move on. Initially that may mean moving on to a period of grieving. Whether that means moving to a bunch of ice cream, sad songs or movies, or beating the crap out of your punching bag, or however else you grieve that's fine. It's OK to cry if you want. Let it roll for a bit. After that, pick yourself up, dry the tears and treat yourself to something you really enjoy (you deserve it). After that, get back on the horse, learn from the experience if you can, and keep on keeping on :thumbsup:

She didn't deserve you anyway, you know. You can (and will) do so much better (*hug*)

Hope this helps,

Todd

5. girlunwound

Sucks but yeah, let it go and move on. There are a million more out there.

6. ScatteredEarth

I know it sucks, but just remember, there will be people that do that just to get an easy score whether it be a man, woman, gay man, or gay woman. Don't feel like the only one that has had this happen to you, because there are literally millions of people who have been through the same thing.

7. leer

put it down to experience and move on to better things.