1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The future

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The_Poets, Jul 10, 2013.

1. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    Hey, so i was wondering what most bisexual or pansexual people do after they are in a relationship or when married?
    Do you still call your self bi/pan or do you consider yourself straight/gay?

2. Hexagon

Sexuality is not the same as sexual practice. I'm pansexual, but I've never had sex. That doesn't make me asexual. In other words, multisexuals who get married are still multi. And though marriage is generally monogamous, and don't take this to mean bisexuals can't handle monogamy, because that isn't true - but you don't necessarily have to stop having sex with other people when you're married.

3. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

I'm bisexual and if i'll get married to a woman, it doesn't mean that i'm lesbian because
    if i'll get married to woman, it doesn't mean that I have no attraction toward men.
    As long as you feel attraction to both men and women, you can call yourself a bisexual.
    If I will choose to be with a woman to the rest of my life, it doesn't mean that my attraction to men will disappear.

4. The_Poets

i just meant would consider yourself a gay couple?

sorry if i'm being offensive at all i just want to know in case someone were to ask me. (im considering coming out)

5. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

haha you are not offensive anyone.. as I said, basically if you will still be attracted to women and men, so you are bisexual. if you will end up with a women, so yea i guess you both are gay couple.. it's quite clear that two women can't be call straight couple.
    and if you will be with a man so you may call yourself straight couple..
    The truth is I don't think its such an important thing that someone will bother to ask..
    "what kind of couple are you".. people don't ask that
    By the way, good luck with your coming out :slight_smile:

6. The_Poets

Thanks for the help

7. rjrh20

I am not bisexual but I would agree that being married shouldn't affect your sexuality. By the way I would say you should come out as soon as possible but I wont come out so I shouldn't tell you to. But good luck if you do!!!

8. jargon

I'm still bi when I'm dating someone, even though when I'm in a serious relationship I almost never notice people of the opposite gender from my bf/gf.

9. AmericnPrincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My words exactly.