1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's with the "Gay Love Story"?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by clarkec1, Jul 10, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

It's only just now that I have realised the enormity of how well this somewhat stereotypical story is known.

I have seen some videos on YouTube of a gay couple - teenage, that are trying to hide their true orientation from their girlfriends, who have no idea about them. They two guys really love one another, but they are afraid to break up with their partners and are afraid of the obvious bullying and mockery etc.

I think that they might even be trying to hide it because in a way they don't want to be together - they are not happy with who they are, and just want to be straight.

But I've heard of cases like this in real life though. It makes me wonder that it is going to happen to me, when I get a partner. But really, why would it? I'm out and content with that, and I'd only even go out with someone if I loved them.

2. Amerigo

or the annoying coming out stories which feature young twinkish californian gay boys who claim they grew up in a conservative christian family and then their boyfriend (of which their were many) convinced them to come out to their parents who already saw through all the femness and were completely accepting and then bought them a brand new car.

life is hard

3. Blu

Blu

Omg!! I so hope to avoid anything along the lines of a gay drama film. While I'm not out like some gay men, I believe my sexual orientation to be some what apparent and on ones business unless they're looking for a date. I can't do the whole hiding my feels thing while being ashamed of who I am.

Only talk to me if your ready for a real adult relationship because mom wants to meet you....lol

4. srslywtf

i dont see a problem with any of what's been mentioned so far.