1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians & Bi Ladies Only, please!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AmericnPrincess, Jul 12, 2013.

1. AmericnPrincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Do you prefer girls that are cute, sexy, tomboy, butch or a combination of two? Which one or two do you classify yourself as?

I like girls who are cute and sexy and I think I'm a cute tomboy :slight_smile: .

2. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think femme lesbians are hot but id prefer to date slight tomboy girls as I feel we would have more in common as I am more of tomboy although I occasionally wear dresses and enjoy watching chick flicks and have long hair.

3. confeshhhions

I prefer girly, cute and sexy girls opposed to butch.. I'd like to think I'd identify as cute and girly myself, but in terms of clothes and style I vary :slight_smile:

4. Femmeme

Sexy tomboys and sexy butches really get my motor running, but I'm attracted to a wide variety of gender expression.

5. ellierainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would consider myself chapstick and I like most chapstick and femme girls :slight_smile:

6. HeyAshley

i'm definitely 100% not into dykes. i prefer the girly type and if she's a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl - that's fine too. as long as we're talking jeans that fit. if she has on boxers and she's sagging her pants, i'm out.

personally i'm definitely not butch at all. i probably wear basketball shorts and a t-shirt around more than the average female but it's not in a dyke-ish sort of way at all. and there's a lot of times where i'll get all dolled up. just depends.

7. sammy1

I am attracted to the feminine girls but she cant b too high maintanence and by that i mean i wouldnt want a girl who takes 2hrs each morning to get ready lol. Also if a girl has a wicked personality thats usually what im interested in first before looks though I have to say i am kind of girly in some ways, i like to wear dresses and lil bathingsuits in the summer and i occasionally will enjoy going out and dressing up but i have more of a masculine mind i guess in some ways

#7 sammy1, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm attracted to femme girls but i also like both like if she's still girly and a tomboy is cute or if she has a boyish personality or girlish .

I'm femme

9. FluffyKinz

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm a bit of a tomboy, and i prefer femme girls. Occastionally i would find a butch girl attractive, but it's rare

10. kodakske

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm more of a butch and prefer most likely more feminine girls.

11. Ardelia

Ardelia Guest

Through my life (which is not that long mind you, as I'm only 20), I found myself attracted to many different types of girls.
    Femmes, butches, chapsticks, tomboys, etc... etc...

The only pattern in my attractions seems to be the prevailing preference for older ladies.
    I'm not even one bit ashamed to admit that women in their 40's, 50's, and sometimes even 60's absolutely mesmerize me. But love is love, and no society, or peer pressure can make me feel bad about it.:slight_smile:

12. Crow Crippler

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm attracted to a woman's attitude. If her normal facial expression is aggressive/"try me" or cute/"protect me" then I will instantly be attracted to her.

13. ViolinGirl8

ViolinGirl8 Guest

I'm usually attracted to cute / and or sexy. However, to me, personality is more important than appearance. I usually need to know that a person is both intelligent and caring before I really feel attracted to them. Being gorgeous doesn't hurt, though! :icon_wink

14. evora

Boyish but not skinny girls with unremarkable/ very ordinary appearance, who most people wouldn't even notice.

15. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find cute much more attractive than overtly sexy. :slight_smile:

16. daisies

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm very much a tomboy at college and around my friends. But at home I'm more girly because I'm not out to my homophobic parents. I can't help, I love the ladies! I like tomboy or a little butch women. :kiss:

17. sinderella

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    hmm..I personally prefer girls that are kinda girly but also kinda tomboyish too..but as long as we get along on all levels then I could honestly care less what she is lol. and I wouldn't entirely know what to classify myself as..for the most part I dress in mens clothes but I do like a bit of girly stuff (I LOVE pink..as you can see xD) so..a mix of girly and tomboy maybe? Idk..I've never rly had to classify myself..don't rly like to honestly..Im just..me

18. Sarah1o1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a sucker for a cute butch girl. Kinda like Christina Cox in Better than Chocolate. Someones personality also means a lot to me as well. They have to be a nice person who cares for both people, and animals. I'm a bit of a tomboy, but kinda feminine as well if that makes any sense.

19. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    cute or tomboy :slight_smile: