1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Quick Question for Couples

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by myheartincheck, Jul 12, 2013.

1. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I was just wondering... Were you looking for a relationship when you met your significant other? Did you have life figured out or were you just cruising?

I guess that's more than one question. :grin:

2. justjade

I was going through a divorce when I met my husband. I wasn't really looking for a relationship. It just kind of happened. And I guess you could say I was just cruising. I didn't know what I was doing or where my life was going. I had plans to move across the country and start over, but then I met him and decided I didn't want to move. :slight_smile:

3. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

Awww what a cute story! I often hear that most people find relationships when they aren't looking for them. :slight_smile:

4. LD579

I wasn't cruising or looking for a relationship. I'm way too young to have life figured out yet. With that said, I just met this guy, and we became friends. A few months later, he asked me out. I had a 'boyfriend' who I met through pure chance, as well. So basically, I think that many times people just run into people through chance.