1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

our new compter

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jayden, May 3, 2008.

1. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ive got a new computer now. i havent been onEC for a while but i have a problem now becuase my 11year old brother wants to see what i look at and told mum about me being on msm the other night. does this happen to any one else??? mum said i could talk to who i want to on msm .
    im at peters place and feel ok being on EC here but wont go on to it at home becuase im worry about my brother telling dad about it. what does every one think about this ???

2. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi Jayden and welcome back.

With MSN, nobody else will know who you are talking to. Also, to anybody else, your contacts are just names and nothing else - just tell them what YOU want.

If you feel your brother will tell your dad about EC, you'll have to make sure he doesn't see you on it. Look at EC when you're at Peter's if it's safer. It's not worth the risk. Safe surfing!

3. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What a nosy brother!

You could create a password-protected user account for yourself. At least under Windows XP/Vista, people can't see history and stuff like that across user accounts. Just make sure you answer "yes" to the question "Do you want to make your folders private"

Getting a cleaner would be good. There's a good free one available at www.eusing.com, it looks like crap but it's the best I've found so far.

Good luck!
    Fred

4. panda

Hi Jayden ! Good to hear from you again. Can't help with your little brother but other smart computer people will give you ideas.:smilewave

5. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    its good they cant no who you talking to on msm!!! dad hates gay people and he wouldnt under stand EC . nathan has seen me on EC but doesnt no what it is

6. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    my brother plays computer games all the time and i forget some times to clear the history but he doesnt no what EC is. im not to good on compter things but peter will help me . thanks

7. Jim1454

Hi Jayden. Welcome back! I hope you're doing well. Glad to hear you have a new computer.

8. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thanks jim im a bit sick to day and mum said i jave to stay home to day from school.

9. ok455

If i was you i would get a job and save up money and purchase my own computer and it can be in your room and you can check out any site you want in the world.

I have two computers the old one is for guests so they wont be nosy and checking out my websites.

10. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    im still at school but have a part time job . im in 11th grade but next year 12th grade i hope and after that want to get a full time job. we only have a 2 bedroom semi house and me and my 2 younger brothers share the 1 room. so may be 1 day i will have my own room if i can move in to a flat ???

11. Kimi

Hey, jayden!
    It's nice to see you again on here!

I think for now you should come on here from Peter's pc if you don't want your bro to tell about where you are visiting.

12. Urman

Urman Guest

welcome back jayden i missed you.Welcome back

13. sjfb08

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    good look withe your bro man :slight_smile: & why dos your dad hit gay ppl ? if u wort u can send a me privt massge. agen good look :slight_smile: