1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I kissed a guy...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gador, Jul 13, 2013.

1. gador

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :kiss:
    and I liked it.
    :eusa_danc
    Yay, one more point I can check off on my own personal gay agenda.
    So this weekend is pride and yesterday I went to a BBQ with the guys and girls from the LBGT student group I hang out with and after the BBQ and some more drinking when most of the people were leaving someone suggested to go to a club so at about one in the morning six of the guys plus me went on to a club. It was my second time at a gay-club (I have been there once before with essentially the same guys).
    time by time they all left till I was there alone cause I had to wait for the first underground in the morning to be able to get home. And when they were gone there was this guy approaching me. He was good looking about ma age, a little shorter than me and with black hair and a stubble. At first we danced but then we somehow ended up in a quiet corner kissing and making out. Don't ask me how this happened since I was pretty pissed at the time.
    In the end I didn't take the first underground home but more like the 5th or 6th in the morning and when I got home it was already 6:30 and sun had risen and all so I decided to not go to bed at all since I wanted to go back to the city abain for the actual pride and parade only 3 hours from then and I also had to shower and eat something. Unfortunately I don't have his number but since he's only here on vacation and normally studies 600 km from here it doesn't really matter that much cause it would never have worked out anyway.:dry:

Also I was at my first pride and parade, another point on my list. It was really great even when I got a sunburn. I got a lot of flyers and some condoms and sweets and things(there are elections in Germany and Bavaria in autumn so all parties wanted to show how good, generous and gay-friendly they are). I also bought myself a rainbow keyband (no bracelet since I wont wear it anyways - I'm not the type for jewellery) and some other small things.(!)

When I was finally going home (no party today, I have to sleep sometime and next week exams start) I met my former flatmate in the underground. I still wore a button and had a rainbow painted on my arm and I wasn't really sure if I wanted him to notice (I haven't been out to him) or not but he didn't say anything about it and we just talked about studies

Sorry if this got a little out of hand and/or is just some incoherent blabla full of mistakes und false expressions or wording. I blame this on the alcohol stil circulating my veins as well as the fact that I haven't slept in about 40 hours.

PS: I also just used my very first dancing banana, another point to cross out on my list(!)
    but now I'm really going to sleep:sleep:

EDIT: shit I posted this in the wrong forum this should go to ChitChat, can someone please move it:bang:

2. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    how was it did u liked it ?

can u elaborate more on the kissing part and what thoughts came into ur head while u where kissing him ? 0_0

3. gavguy

gavguy Guest

I am so pleased for you, an experience which you enjoyed and I guess this has also increased you confidence.
    know that you have managed to make a start I bet there is no holding you back !
    Good luck