1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

still more drunk posting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joeyconnick, May 4, 2008.

1. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So... tonight I met this really cool guy who is pretty damn cute. But even though I wasn't at, say, a university, the fucker is like in university, which is to say he's probably 21 TOPS and not that I have anything against people who are 21 but in my experience they kinda freak out when they find out I'm 33. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You wouldn't think that looking younger than you are would be a big problem but seriously he's like, "Yeah I kinda wanna only date people who are +/- 3 years from me" and I'm like, "Oh my fucking god he thinks I'm like 24 or 25!" And he was definitely interested in me and no I'm not being conceited--sometimes you just know, right? GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

And the funny thing is I asked him if he was "with" the friend he was hanging out with and he was like, "Well I am until tomorrow" when said friend returns to his hometown which is like 16 hours away from Vancouver. And all night all I wanted to say was, "I am SOOOO much more of a catch than this guy you are seeing for a whole 3 days."

Oh did I mention he (the super cute guy) is moving away for 8 months for a co-op job? In like 2 weeks? Which is kinda like somewhat perfect because I have no idea if I could actually handle a full-fledged relationship at the moment.

The moral of this story is: cute guys need to be fucking older, okay?! Like seriously, this is getting fucking ridiculous. Why can't I meet people who are like in their late 20s/early 30s? And god damn I was even at a bar where the average age skews OLDER than me! And who do I meet? Yes, the guy who's like barely 20. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

I know, I know, you're like, "Oh poooooooor you!" But it's getting crazy ridiculous.

This will not stop me, however, from emailing him on Monday.

2. JSG

JSG Guest

Oh poooooooor you!
    :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I hope it all goes well with the super cute guy and that he isn't blinded by stupidity by giving up the gem (YOU !) he just found. :slight_smile: