1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians get hit on by straight men - Straight girls get hit on by lesbians

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by volvo6x, Jul 13, 2013.

1. volvo6x

Have you ever been in this situation, how are you reacting to it?
    So I guess it depends on how they hit on you, lets say they haven't moved too far like asking you out yet, but just express some cues saying that they are interested. I don't feel like answering anything along the line of "Hello, I'm gay"

On the other end, does anyone hit on a straight girl, and she sort of sense that you are interested in her that way and "suddenly" mentioning the boyfriend in the conversation. Any other hints they might have given you?

2. Lunarchy

Well, I get hit on by straight men all the time... but I've never hit on a straight girl! Although I did have a thing with a bicurious girl who turned out to be straight!

3. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This happens to me a fair bit. I get girls who are interested, but it's not so blatant that I can appropriately mention that I'm not interested. Unfortunately, I'm a flirt and a charmer, so I end up leading them on, and then I'm forced to tell them I'm gay.

4. HeyAshley

i get hit on by straight men at bars and clubs all the time. i normally just let them buy me a drink and then i go do something else.

5. Idek1204

I have been a few times. Once by a waiter who subsequently gave me his number so I have the option to not contact him (which is what I have done) seeing as he doesn't have my number. So, I feel guilty, but I'm not ready to explain to him the truth.

Another time I went to my friends at Uni, and one of her flat mates developed a crush on me (he didnt hit on me ... To my knowledge?! We talked for about 5 minutes and I haven't seen him since but he told my friend and their flat that he's in love with me). I just haven't spoken to him and told my friend to tell him there's someone else (which there isn't but I didn't want to lead him on or for him to think something could happen)

At bars when people have hit on me, I've just shy'd away and a friend has gotten me out of the situation (fortunately).

6. VelvetEYES

I would never knowingly hit on a straight girl but often times, almost exclusively get hit on by men, unless in a gay bar, which I frequent very rarely.

7. evora

I'm not beautiful at all so I never knew why but some boys took an interest in me over the years. I always avoided them the best I could and then felt guilty for not liking them because they were nice, handsome and my family would have loved them. I don't think I ever led them on but they couldn't leave me alone...:confused:

8. Vanille

That's happened to me a few times. If a guy hits on me or asks for my number I just politely decline. I wasn't always like that though, haha when I got to college I was kind of too nice and would give them my number anyway because I felt bad. I did that to one guy but then summoned the courage that same day and told him I was gay. Haha he didn't text back!

As for hitting on straight girls lol I don't even have the courage to hit on girls that I know are into girls, haha hopefully that will change :icon_bigg