1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do You go for?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by clarkec1, Jul 13, 2013.

1. clarkec1

clarkec1 Guest

Who's your type? If you're lesbian, then obviously girls; if your gay,then obviously guys; heterosexual, then obviously the opposite to your gender; and if your bisexual, then obviously both.

But what's the type that you go for? I think that we all go for a particular type.

With me, with guys, I tend to feel more attracted to the more feminine and delicate boys, despite it being reasonably stereotypically known that gay guys must like muscular guys for the whole point of being gay. However sometimes I do prefer more masculine guys, but I only properly like someone when I see them - I know who I like when I see them.

And with girls, I prefer masculine girls, but yet again, there can be a chance that I would like feminine and sensitive girls.

What's your type?

2. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I prefer masculine guys that are deep and sensitive, secure in themselves, smart, funny, charming, cute, and also in touch with his feminine side. I couldn't deal with a completely feminine guy.

3. justjade

I prefer feminine, more submissive guys. I do like bad boys and much younger guys, too, but it's more of a fetish. I also seem to attract guys with daddy issues. Most of the guys I've dated either had dads who walked out during their childhoods or had dads who were there but were gone a lot because of work. I'm not sure why.

4. HeyAshley

girly but not too girly. in shape or decently fit at least. good hygiene (no yellow teeth, greasy hair, etc.) and someone who is an awesome conversationalist.

5. FloatingPiano

I prefer other women that are similar to myself. I'm more on the feminine side, but not too much. I like other women like that. I also have a thing for blondes. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But what matters most to me is the personality. I don't like confrontational people, and I like others to care about my emotions and the way I feel.

6. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    MY type, like the guy I would want to marry?
    Then muscles, like huge muscles. That's my mega-turn on. Though I could date someone without, i'd prefer muscles. My current crush does.

7. Pain

Pain Guest

I don't have a type. If I find someone attractive, that's it.

8. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    An intelectual man,I know I am 15 but I got the mind of a guy who's 43... also,kind,generous,and who has a bad sense of humore,like me.
    Someone with shortish dark or blonde hair,with some body hair,I do not like all shaved-clear guys.Um.... Not too afeminate in personality,I would not mind for the looks,but I would not like a guy who wears V necks,DEATH to V necks :slight_smile:
    Someone who would show as much affection as me.I do not like guys who want to be seduced,and give nothing in return just stares

9. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yup, this.

But physically, some ######/stubble is a massive plus.

10. Lunarchy

I like a girl who knows how to be fun, someone I can wake up on the roof of the neighbors house somehow having switched clothing, or someone I can take bungie jumping or a helicopter sight-seeing tour ^)^

♪ What do I want? A girl worth fighting for♪

#10 Lunarchy, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  11. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I would say I don't have a type but going by everyone I've been drawn to lately... I'd say I'm into the quiet, introverted type, perhaps artistic or musically talented. Dark hair and dark eyes- rather fond of but hair/eye color doesn't tend to be a big deal. And must be a touch geeky. I go for adorkable people above anything else.

12. ghost_in_the_sewer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like guys that are non-musciline. But at least a little stronger than me. He has to be smart, happy, crazy, who speaks his mind and courageous. I love guys with short dark brown hair and eyes. He also has to be artistic like muah here.
    Lucky for me my crush has all these acquirements. :grin:

13. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like non-physically
    - Good personalities
    - Conversationalists
    - Sweet, caring guys
    - Not afraid to act masculine/feminine
    - guys who smile a lot

Physically, I like guys who are close to my age range (2 years older/younger), blonde or brown hair, and blue or grey eyes. None of those are that important to me, though, mostly just the non-physical things.

14. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Chubby guys who aren't particularly masculine or particularly feminine.

15. jp97

I like them to have a good personality,a conversationalist,sense of humor and to have a lot in common with me.Physically I'm a bit iffy because I bounce around a lot when it comes to preferences but, I like dark hair,stunning eyes,either my same height or shorter,a little chub but not too much,good hygiene,and a little bit feminine.

16. PrinceOfAvalon

Missouri, U.S.A.... in a town no one knows of lol
    Bubbly guys, or shy guys. Someone who is either confident in their personality and lets it go out into other people :3 or someone who is humble and modest about themselves, but at the same time isn't always "holding everything back"
    Feminine/Masculine don't mean a thing to me.

I'm shallow in some senses though. If they aren't at least on my intellectual radar, its a no go. I can't keep conversation with certain people who are WAY down there... Not like academically, but just general intellectualism... Things like... caring about important things like news, gay rights, world issues etc etc. Theres tons of lee-way here, but i basically just won't date a guy who is super attractive, but ditzy in the bad way (as in, can't count to 100 kind... obv exaggeration but u get the point) Those weren';t the best examples, but i just basically want them to be socially aware.. i mean i can hardly be picky, im not the hottest guy out there, and im 5'2. This is what i would "go for" though :slight_smile: I think a relationship that isnt built on ideas of people can blossom into a flower just as easily as an ideal, pre-set relationship that you search for ^_^ Sometimes they can even be better!

Physically, I think feminine guys are cuter than masculine guys (cute is just as good as sexy in my book btw :3). Masculine guys i think are "hotter" in that i would be sexually attracted more frequently to say the least... I'm sexually attracted to both, but masculine guys i have a soft spot for, they turn me on in different ways...

Now i feel awkward xD someone say something awkward-er than what i just said!

#16 PrinceOfAvalon, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  17. Martjain

Blonde guys with blue eyes, they are my guilty pleasure. But overall, any guy will do, I don't have a preference over feminine or masculine, although I don't like extremely feminine or masculine guys.

With girls I prefer blondes hehe as with guys, but also I don't have any other preference, although.

Also, on guys and girls, a nice tummy drives me nuts haha, not necessarily abs, but a nice tummy :rolle:

18. mrdigital

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I lean more towards personality than physical physique. I enjoy guys who are intelligent, able to hold a conversation, kind/considerate, has a sense of humor, adventurous, and knows how to have fun. :grin:

I do admit though, I would want someone who is in decent shape or better as I enjoy active outings. What do I find aesthetically appealing? People around my age, lean body (mussels are okay). I have this odd fascination with guys with longer hair (not super long though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

19. Donnerschlag

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hmmm... as much as my fantasies can go, Physically, i’d like the more masculine/more manly, not typically bulky one but at least (I wish) the one big enough to carry me like newly weds do (lol). I like a guy who can make me laugh, can cook for me when i’m sick, sing me to sleep, one who I can cuddle with while we watch TV. Overall, a gentlemen, God fearing and has respect. :slight_smile:

*sigh* I wish I could have someone like that.

20. john1b1

john1b1 Guest

I like really cute and affectionate boys. I want to be in a relationship with the kind of person who buys flowers for me just because, who will hold my hand in public and doesn't care what people think, who I can spend all night with my arm wrapped around just talking. I want to lose track of time staring into his eyes. I want to spend all night looking at stars, sharing a blanket on a balcony.

These are the kind of things that matter to me. I'm a sucker for romantics.