1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tight pants!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by srslywtf, Jul 14, 2013.

1. srslywtf

Awww yeah!

So now that I don't have to worry about liking clothes but not wanting to wear them for 'fear of looking gay' ... aaaand now that I reached my first major weightloss goal (90kg , down from 123kg 9 months ago! - might still seem like a lot of weight to some but I am a big guy.. 6ft2 with brooooad shoulders and a gigantic ribcage/massively long legs.. When I inhale and puff my chest up it kinda looks like I'm wearing american football gear lol)

So all my clothes at the moment look ridiculous because of the weightloss.. I dont want to buy a new wardrobe yet because I'm still losing a bit, but....
    I celebrated by going and buying a pair of tight(ish) jeans.. they're not skinnys.. I'm not quite there yet.. (wanna lose another 10-15kg) but they're the next tightest thing and theyre luuurveeelyy!

I've wanted to wear pants that fit the form of my legs/butt my whole life but never had the body or the courage to do it!

I'm not quite ready for tight shirts.. still got a bit of chub on my tummy, but alllmost there!

(!)

It's the little things like this that keep us closeted folks going I think:lol:

Who likes tight pants?:eusa_danc

2. HeyAshley

I like tight pants, but I'm a girl. I don't think I've ever even owned a pair of loose jeans. I just hate sometimes when I have to jump up and down like 12 times to get them up.

3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Recently bought myself a pair of skinny jeans...I look great in them and feel even better!

4. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a pair of jeans that are tight around my butt and upper thighs and a bit looser around the legs. They're Levi's 527 jeans (boot cut). I think they are the only article of clothing I own that makes me feel at least a little bit sexy. :slight_smile: I wear them all the time with a green shirt and green belt. Funnily enough, I don't really care if people can infer I am gay when I wear them.

5. Harve

I was completely confused as to why you were needed the body to wear 'tight pants' in public and wondered whether it was perfectly acceptable to walk around Australia semi-naked.

Then you started talking about jeans and I realised I'd completely forgotten that in most parts of the world, pants are what Brits would call trousers, as opposed to underwear. :grin:

6. timo

Cheap Monday skinny jeans for life.

7. leer

have a tight pair of jeansRED one of favorite pairs (!)

8. jus1kis

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    tight jeans on other guys drives me crazy (good crazy)...but dont specifically like wearing them myself.

9. Willjarvis

I'm just wondering if it's appropriate for formal occasions. The only tight trousers I have are my suit trousers. The waist is 30" like all my trousers, so there's ample space in the waistband, but just below that, TMI Warning
    it's much tighter and I can actually feel my pants just between my cheeks sometimes
    and this what I wear to job interviews!

10. john1b1

john1b1 Guest

Tight shirts can look really good even if you're not rocking that six pack yet! You should try some

11. gavguy

gavguy Guest

It sounds like that you are doing an amazing job and are positive about yourself so congratulations and hands off to you, well done.
    Wear what makes you feel more comfortable, tight pants may look hot but if they are not for you at the moment then don't worry as there is plenty of time in the future for that, concentrate on your main goal and what makes you feel happy.

12. Xochipilli

Congrats on the weight loss! :slight_smile: Very good reason to go out and buy more clothes.
    I <3 tight jeans. But I mostly wear slim fit stuff rather than skinny. There is such a thing as too tight.

At work once I had to step onto the back of a van and I couldn't lift my leg or bend my knee to get in there. :lol:
    I had coworkers give me a boost.

13. kem

kem

I used to wear super skinny jeans often. Then I bought a pair of slim-fit corduroy trousers and they were so comfortable -- not to mention stylish -- I can't imagine wearing skinny jeans except on the occasion. I tried the skinny jeans on a while ago, but I could only get them halfway above my knees. :/ My thighs (and the rest of my body) have grown, muscle mostly thank god, but I'm still a bit sad I can't rock those jeans anymore.

14. Hexagon

15. Dani3l

slim fit jeans... HOT!

16. Colours

A few months ago I bought a pair of slim fit jeans (they'd classify better as skinny jeans imo) and I love them. My most worn jeans by far since then. When I tried them on at the store, at first I was like; these are way too tight... but in an impulse I decided to just buy them and I've been hooked ever since.

When I have a job again I'm definitely going to look for some (dark) grey-ish ones.

17. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I do not like skinny jeans... and v necks.Thats about it.

18. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like skinny jeans; a much better trend than the one where the jeans are sagging down , in my mind. Then again, I'm a fan of more form-fitting clothes in general.

19. srslywtf

haha I love both!!

and since I have avoided wearing both things my whole life for the reason that 'they might make me look gay'... I've kinda been going nuts on both fronts lately :lol:

I'm sure I'll probably get over it and theyll just become a normal portion of my wardrobe, but for now.. v-necks and tight pants

As for you english :roflmao:

It may not be acceptable to walk around in nothing but your undies but if you put on a pair of speedos you could probably get away with it in a coastal town... I mean.. people would stare.. the stares would be intense! But nobody would complain. :grin: maybe ill try it sometime when I'm more confident haha...

maybe not.

20. AAASAS

I read this and laughed because me and my buddies Nick-named a kid at my work tight pants because of his clothing choices.

Tight clothes are ridiculous and don't seem comfortable. I don't like guys that wear tight clothes because A)Seems too feminem and B) Is just a sign that they care about how they look way too much.

I am not comfortable around people that consider fashion or looks a qualitative evaluation of a persons self worth.