1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fashion Disaster .

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leer, Jul 14, 2013.

1. leer

come on you must have a Fashion Disaster for me it was a pair of leather trousers it was a spur of the moment buy . only had them on a few times but they made me sweat buckets also a purple tank top think I had it on once .

2. Pain

Pain Guest

Well, I usually look good--but once I ran out of clothes to wear so I had to wear this god-awful sweater my mom got me for Christmas... it was very well-made, but the color was wretched.

3. justjade

Oh, man. When I was in high school, I wore so many terrible things. I'm talking clothes that were multiple sizes too big, pajama pants under baggy jeans that had big holes in them, old-person cardigans, just all kinds of terrible shit. I did not know how to dress.

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

My mother used to shop for my clothes. All through middle school I was dressed like an office temp. Occasionally, I got away with a large t-shirt and jeans.

5. LinkLarkin

I didn't start wearing jeans until I was in about year 10 (age 14-15). Before then it was always sweatpants. The fact that I was clever, had a huge aversion to any physical activity, and played in the school band must be the only reasons nobody mistook me for a chav.

6. bubblesh204

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gold pants....Kind of like the ones that Hugh Jackman wore in The Boy From Oz. I lost a bet and had to buy them and wear them to school with a leopard print shirt..... *shudders* I also ended up in a christmas sweater that had iceskating penguins, sequins, and pom poms all over it....And everything I wore from preschool to 8th grade. In preschool I had a haircut that made me look like a member of the Beatles.

7. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Never been a fashion disaster, I've always dressed fabulously. The only time I dress disastrous is when I need to do laundry then I just wear a tank and some jeans

8. KhanSaheb

I'm strictly a T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers guy now. In the 80s, it was a whole different story. We won't go there...

9. Gibson85

going out with shorts in middle of winter because it was laundry day lol Was the first year i lived here. Didnt know it got that cold outside lol

10. Robellious

I wore a rainbow tie to my catholic church. But I wouldn't call It a disaster, I call it coincidentally rebellious. ~.~