1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

insecure girls, OMG.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HeyAshley, Jul 14, 2013.

1. HeyAshley

i just need to vent about this.
    girls are SO FUCKING INSECURE!!!!!!!!! it seriously drives me fucking crazy. i never flirt with my tables, but i'm always outgoing and i do my best to create conversation to work the tip. however, sometimes i get sat with prissy bitches and you can literally see them steaming inside when you say anything to "their man." like, it drives me crazy.

today at work (i'm a server) i get sat with a younger couple, i checked their ID because they ordered alcohol i remember their birth years being '87 and '88. so they were 25-ish? anyhow, the guy was wearing a pretty sweet chicago cubs t-shirt. i made a simple comment about how i liked his shirt and his psycho girlfriend immediately holds her hand out in front of my face. she doesn't say anything but it's obvious that she's showing off her engagement and/or wedding ring. i kind of ignore it because girls do dumb shit like this all the time. next thing i know, she asks for a manager. and i have no clue why she needs a manager, but i go get my manager anyway. apparently she complained to my manager and told her that i was making inappropriate flirtatious comments at her fiance.

like, what. the. fuck. are. you. talking. about.
    my manager knows that i don't really swing that way, of course she isn't going to just tell the table my business but we laughed it off in the back.

do any of you ever deal with shit like this? working with the public just really pisses me off sometimes. i make a comment about a t-shirt and i'm being flirtatious and inappropriate? bitch please.

EDIT: i forgot to mention, even if i was straight. just no. he was ugly as hell.

2. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am insecure too,even if a really slim guy dated me,and I am the one who broke up with him.