1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexuals and Non-Binary people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wonderingdave01, Jul 15, 2013.

?

Are you as a bisexual attracted to people outside of the gender binary?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. Not sure

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  4. Other (state below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. For Bisexuals ONLY

Are you as Bisexual attracted those outside of the gender binary such as Trans* people, genderqueer etc.? Keep a cool head with the responses. This is just a little experiment I'm doing.

2. Hexagon

Uh... I consider myself both bisexual and pansexual. And yes, I am attracted to non-binary people. But I should point out that most trans* people aren't non-binary. Most are either men or women. The term non-binary refers to those who, to state the blindingly obvious, aren't men or women.

3. Fiddledeedee

I know of no nonbinary people that I am attracted to, since I only know one in real life and she's my sister. (Well, she's some sort of woman/nonbinary mix, or something like that. I only know that she came out as "transgender and queer" and prefers feminine or neuter pronouns.) But I consider myself to have the potential for being attracted to them and I do not see this as in opposition to bisexuality.

4. Ahhh, yes my mistake. Sometimes, people make "non-binary" out mean "non-cisgender"

5. Capsaicin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Men, women, trans, genderqueer, robots, and everything in between.

6. Martjain

I voted I'm not sure, since I know for certain I'm attracted to males and females but I'm not sure if I'd be attracted to other genders, time will tell I guess.

7. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah. I've been attracted to people all over and beyond the binary. Genderfluid, genderqueer, agender... I suppose I'm more attracted to people with more of a masculine identity, but it's not exactly a concrete requirement for me.

8. Oddish

Oddish Guest

As someone who leans more genderqueer/bigender than binary, yes. I'm attracted to others who are nonbinary as well.

9. castle walls

I'm the same way. I won't vote in your poll because I believe you want responses from those that solely identify as bisexual