1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bully OnLine

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dublin Boy, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  2. Idek1204

Man that looks pretty good. I don't have the issue anymore but about 3 years ago an old friend started saying stuff online - I wish someone had shown me this then! Although it might have useful stuff for years after it happened. Either way, I'll definitely let people know about it. Thanks.

3. gavguy

gavguy Guest

It's a shame they didn't have this much support when I was at school about 28 years ago.
    I got bullied terribly but today there is a much better support network to stop this

4. leer

its the reason I didnt want to come out I was afraid of getting bullied school was a comprehensive school and people got bullied for hardly any reason at all . when I did come out at 16 I knew things were going to get nasty had a few fights one mate stuck by me out of 6 so called mates . last fight I just gave in I even thought I deserved it I decided to leave school that day but that was when I felt worthless I know better now . at work Its more control intimidation still bullying Ive learned to just ignore them eventually they either get suspended or sacked .

5. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am glad that people feel that this site could help people they know, Bullying is so wrong :slight_smile:

6. nkwacky

nkwacky Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello, Dublin boy! Nice to be back after two months!

Thanks for the site, I'll make sure to forward it to a few mates of mine. Seems very helpful.:thumbsup:
    And yeah. I totally agree with you. Bullying is horrible, no matter how or where.