1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I thought this was a joke.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sayitforreals, May 4, 2008.

1. sayitforreals

I was bored and googling and I found this website...

http://www.lovegodsway.org/

I was looking at it, and I for reals thought it was a joke for a second, but no. It really baffles me how ridiculous people are. I realize there is nothing we can do about it, and I suppose i really shouldn't be surprised at this website..but I kind of am.

2. BadAndy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah that seems somewhat ridiculous. I think the only way the gay could be chopped away was if a group of ninjas attacked a gay pride parade. :icon_wink

3. johnny11

Haha no more listening to the "Gay Band " Thirty Seconds to Mars

4. sayitforreals

and there are like 12 bands on the safe list.

safe...

Ugh, it sickens me.

5. neverover

:lol:, i really want to send a hate email to that address:slight_smile:, but its not worth my while.
    besides, im kinda gay-acting. does chicks wanna marry me?:lol:

6. Stargate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    God, liberal media conspiricy. Ughh it makes me so mad. These homophobes just need to go away livet their own lives and we'll live ours.

7. otc877

otc877 Guest

Careful of them gay bands! First they spread their homo agenda through the air waves and den your child gets AIDS!

AND DIES!/GOES TO HADES

8. TyraBanksIsFierce

No more Bjork for ty :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

They had Panic, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Arcade Fire, and John Mayer in there.
    Damn them.

And wow, on the "good" list, I only listen to Flyleaf and Sufjan Stevens. I guess I'm going to hell, then :roflmao:

10. Stargate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    from the looks of it hell sounds a lot more fun lol

11. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I know. Who wants to be in a place where only the "good" and "innocent" people belongs? I'd rather have a party in the afterlife :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And Stargate, I love your avatar. :grin:

12. Brett

NOOO! If you start now, you can repent from your sinful Christian life using our G.A.G.-M.E. system!
    Let's face it- being straight is wrong!

PS: All of my Fav bands are on the "Gay Bands" list [LOL Brittney Spears (kissed Madonna)!!!]

13. Hepcat

I find it hilarious that Frank Sinatra is on the list of gay bands. I mean, what did he ever do that was sooo gay, yet Duke Ellington's co-writer and good friend Billy Strayhorn was gay yet they leave his band out.

:roflmao:

#13 Hepcat, May 4, 2008
    Last edited: May 4, 2008
  14. HalfInsane

"For parents, same sex attraction (homosexuality) can be hard to spot until it is too late."

... say it ain't so! :tears:

Anyways, I'm off to go convert the good little christian children to my evil ways.

15. pressured

some place in Montana that isn't even on the map
    how are flyleaf and evanescence safe i love those two bands and from there lyrics they are nothing close to what theses people should call safe and why isn't MCR on the "bad (means good in my book)* if they haven't seen what those awesome men do on stage then they are blind *drools a bit* ahem i am offended haha stupid people with no minds what so ever ZOMBIES and not the good kind either *shakes fist* :tantrum:

[​IMG]
    i personally love this pic

plus my sig below ok i'm done rambling about nothing now *waves hands and disappears*

16. Zūn Jìng

Zūn Jìng Guest

The worst part of the website is the C.H.O.P.S. section....The project is called Changing Homosexuals into Ordinary People...How could anyone say this... It makes me think how ignorant people are

17. Stargate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    "It is a long, lonely, desolate road, homosexuality." god you gotta love that quote, this site blows it out of the water

18. shakerdancee

(read: caps) Fuck your normalcy!

19. davo-man

I love that the reason they gave for George Michael was that he was Texan...Gee, I would have thought it was his flambouyant gay-ness, but that's just me

That's funny, I didn't know Oscar Wilde reformed?

20. LOVEjames

I've never understood the concept of the phrase "God Hates" - To believe in a God that is so hateful and want to be as much like that God as you can, you are admitting that you are trying to be hateful. And I think that some people take it to the extreme of going out of their way to be hateful. I think it's sad that sites like this exist and are available for children to view and to be indoctrinated into such a belief. I think that children who view things like this or are around things like this growing up not knowing how to make their own choices because this is what they're taught to do. They aren't taught to question anything.

But back to the original thing about "God Hates" - I've studied the Bible a bit, and the only message that I ever got from it was to love people with all of your heart. I have asked many pastors, ministers and rabbis what they believe sums up God in a word, and all have said "Love" - except for one rabbi who said "Faith" which is equally loving. But if you want people to 'convert' (and I really dislike that word) to your religion, you need to promote a good message about it. You need to include, not exclude.

[/scrambled 2:20am thoughts]