1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by partmin123, Jul 16, 2013.

1. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Is anal sex painful? I have no experience with it. My boyfriend broke up with me because I chose to remain a virgin.:help::help::help::help:

2. gavguy

gavguy Guest

I cannot comment on this completely as I haven't had sex as well but one thing I can say is "Congratulations" you should be proud of yourself for wanting to stay a virgin, never feel pressured into having sex and if someone just wants you for sex then it's not a proper relationship.

3. chrisV

it doesn't really hurt once you are used to it. start by just using your fingers, and get used to that. once you are used to that, sex shouldn't really hurt.

4. First of all, sorry to hear about your boyfriend, that's shitty, but if he's willing to break up with you over something like that you're probably better off with someone else. Anyway, I've heard that it shouldn't hurt too much as long as you do it right. I guess you're supposed to take at least ten minutes to relax while laying on you back, and then use lots of lube when the time comes, but I don't have any experience with that so I don't really know.

5. Martjain

If it's done correctly i.e.: being relaxed, with foreplay, lots of lube and controlling the situation, it's not.

As others said, start with a finger or two, be sure to use lube and be relaxed. Then you can start with bigger things (remember to go slowly). Also, positions may be very important, if you notice it starts to hurt a little try with other positions (usually cowboy is the best as you have control on the situation and also because of the shape of the rectum, it allows you to... take more in, more info here: http://emptyclosets.com/forum/physical-sexual-health/26747-anal-sex-basic-questions-anatomy.html and http://emptyclosets.com/forum/1054294-post18.html)

So with these tips you should be able to do just fine. Just remember, it's your body, your rules, if you're not enjoying it, stop it.