1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Scars" Drake Jensen

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martjain, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Martjain

So, I assume some of you guys know, Drake Jensen, a Canadian country singer came out on February 2012. On 15 June 2013 he released the video Scars. I think the song is beautiful (it talks about bullying) and the video is awesome but I'm not quite sure they look good together.
    Let me know what yo think! :icon_wink

[YOUTUBE]MRsrKg4zCx4[/YOUTUBE]

2. Martjain

Also, for those of you who don't know this song, by gay American country singer Steve Grand. I think it's beautiful.
    [YOUTUBE]pjiyjYCwNyY[/YOUTUBE]

3. justjade

Those are both great videos. It's so great how there are some country artists coming out now. This is a great step, and it gives us hope. :slight_smile:

How true that line is: "Sticks and stones may break his bones, but broken bones will heal." That line got to me the most. And the statistics in that video just broke my heart. :frowning2:

4. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just watched both videos and both songs are really awesome and great :slight_smile: The line: "Sticks and stones...broken bones will heal" really struck home for me as I can relate to that 100%.

I really liked the song "All-American Boy"...I don't know why. I just like it, it seems to have the same message of YOLO, as it has a much friendlier tone and without sounding obnoxious :slight_smile: