1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Alignment or alignments are you based on the D&D alignment system and the OP?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by genderless1111, Jul 16, 2013.

1. genderless1111

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The alignments they think they are: Chaotic Neutral,True Neutral,Neutral Good and either Chaotic Evil or
    Neutral Evil.

They don't really trust anyone or anything at all because they all tend to oppress my freedom to do whatever i want to do which is what i long for and really only care about despite seeming like i don't. They also can be really lazy when it comes to everything and anything. They believe that good and bad are subjective as what one person views as good another will view as bad etc. For example: they slept with their good friend who was dating someone at the time
    , however he offered to do it with them when he brought it up in a conversation one night and than the good friend changed his mind while doing it with him so he stopped due to him changing his mind. He was so enjoying it until he stopped and since then He's been upset with him. So
    because he sensed that he was gonna kill the enjoyment for him somehow, afterwards and he is still irritated that he backed out. He also has gone and sold a Christmas present after being told not to for money, because he was craving Popcorn at the time. Also went and sold something belonging to his family for money because he felt he absolutely had too, He also for the longest time made it out to look like he forgave his mom but really he went over to her and her current lover's place to eat, so she can't say that he don't see her at all.
    He will always respect her for bringing him into this world but he don't trust her.

They also believe that people should be free to do whatever they want, however whatever they end up doing with that freedom is on them to deal with not this person.

They don't use violence but don't consider myself a pacifist because if they could find a way to use it with my lack of upper body strength i would.

They also don't like being told no but tend to swallow their feelings about the issue and pretend like they do.

Which alignment or alignments are you?

Which of the alignment or alignments do you think this OP could pass for?

:icon_wink