1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to figure out if she likes me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by someone3, Jul 16, 2013.

1. someone3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I just need to talk about this! I have an on-and-off crush on a girl. I don't know if she likes me like THAT. I know she likes guys but it's sort of up in the air if she likes women too. So far the only evidence I got that she might like me is some flirty-ish jokes (I posted them on EC and most agreed her comments were flirty), her calling our last hangout "our date" in a text prior to the meeting (could mean nothing, could be a subtle hint to me), and her wanting to keep hanging out with me doing different things. We are in no way best or even close friends and it was sort of random when she first asked me to hang out. She knows I am a lesbian.

What to do? How to find out w/o embarrassing myself asking her straight up? I'm too scared I'm way off on this! She's not one of those people that texts or is very chatty online, so it's hard to flirt with her there and try to find out. Any ideas?

2. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Body language

3. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Body Language,but dont take anything as "something"

4. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If she's not comfortable telling you flat-out she's gay, you'd better believe she'll do nothing "gay."
    I have friends who do stuff like that. My mom talks like that all the time.