1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on a Cute girl! Help!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Reader, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Reader

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay so...
    There is a girl in my classes who I have a crush on, but I struggle with talking to people as I am ridiculously shy and have Asperger's. I have no idea how to talk to her, but I know we are into the same kind of music. The social difficulties are amplified as to be honest she is extremely physically attractive to me :icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf
    How do I talk to her?

2. LD579

Start with the common interest: music ? Are you in any classes together? Could either of you help each other? Do you sit near each other in any classes or at lunch? Classes and school work can be an easy topic as well.

From there, you can eventually interact more often and maybe do activities together and maybe you could hang out. Also, facebook messaging and texting (Assuming she has given/gives/will give you her number.)may be something that may be slightly helpful. Don't go overboard with either, though. It can get annoying quickly, ahaha... unless she seems receptive and mutually very interested.

3. Amerigo

when i needed [an excuse] to talk to cute people i'd just pretend they weren't, it's hard, but just pretend you're not attracted whatsoever until you feel comfortable enough - after all, you want to give off subtle signs that you like what you see lest you want to repel them completely!

4. LilacRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    oooh, there was an awesome vid on youtube to help with this. tried to find it but wasnt successful so far.
    anyways, she put it all in babysteps. first is that you start to smile at people. everyone likes to be smiled at, nothing bad will happen there.
    then just greet people. just say "Hi!" and continue on walking and dont think about if they greet you back. move on with your day, that is just for you. and ssaying hi is perfectly normal.
    when youre comfortable with that you can add a compliment and then just move on with your day aswell. Like "Hi, i like your shoes!" "hello, your bag is awesome!". maybe they'll say thx, maybe they'll even compliment you back. or maybe its a conversation starter. from there you can ask for help or talk about music, like Luthan said. also i agree with Moskva, that you have to try to relax around her.