1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't help but miss someone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BiPenguin, Jul 18, 2013.

1. BiPenguin

It may sound insane but over the past couple weeks, I have found myself thinking a lot about a fella who I met through a Youth Council in the early 90's. We liked each other and both of us wanted to somehow go out together to get to know each other.

It didn't go ahead because I was too chicken to do anything with the mentality of the time. For reason, suddenly I find myself thinking about him a lot including thinking about him in my sleep. Don't know why I've suddenly started to think about him and miss him. Miss him a lot.

2. Amerigo

i did that the other day. i was lying in bed, thinking about this boy who i was friends with back in school. we got on really well, at one point we were inseparable, would constantly make each other laugh and all, i remember him inviting me to his house in a way which didn't sound too eager lol. i guess it sounded quite childish to him but he asked anyway, and i, being the d1ck that i am, said no in the lamest way ever - i said no because i have issues like that. looking back, i really liked him, i just didn't realise it, like i really liked him. what a shame, it actually hurt to think of him. oh dear i don't even want to talk about it any more!

3. LD579

This might just be the mourning of what could have been, as opposed to actually missing that person. Feasibly it could be either, but that's just a thought that came into mind.

It's fine to be down every now and then, but it's a missed Pokemon. Go run through the grass and find another! ...If you'll pardon the odd logic and wording, that's how I see it.