1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The laws of attraction.......lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Blu, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Blu

Blu

So I noticed that when ever I'm approached by a guy that they are, nine of ten times very tall. I was thinking maybe they might like shorter guys but then I thought that since I am attracted to tall guys I might subconsciously make myself more available for them. If thats the case when i start dating I don't want to limit myself.

Do any of you guys notice a that a certain type of guy hits in you? And any thoughts on way you think that is?

2. john1b1

john1b1 Guest

Yeah, I definitely get hit on by a specific type. Imaginary.

3. LinkLarkin

I'm afraid the closest I've ever come to getting hit on was when a guy stood at the urinal next to me in an otherwise empty toilet and then raised his eyebrows at me in the mirror while I was washing my hands. So I can't say for sure whether or not I attract a certain type...

I'll get back to you when I hit my first gay bar in a couple of months! :grin:

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^^John, judging by your avatar pic, I would definitely notice you very quickly. :wink:

But being tall myself, I wouldn't rule out short guys. There was somebody I went to school with who was, at least compared to me, freaking tiny. But he was smart, charismatic, held a majority stake in shares of adorable, and was a natural magnet for girls and gay guys. He even ran for class office with the slogan "Great things come in small packages." So his shortness was not even a little bit of a handicap in popularity. :slight_smile:

5. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Lol same here :roflmao:

6. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Add me into this club, haha. XD

7. Martjain

There's a CLUB!!?? Add me, I think I qualify as gold member, no one ever hits on me :roflmao:

8. Gen

Gen

Big People and Children.

Big People: Now, I'm 5'6" and slim so it isn't very hard to be bigger than me. Though 99% of the people that fall for me tend to be bigger than me in mass/muscle and height. This is both male and female by the way. I don't have an issue with it; I usually find myself more attracted to people who are at least my size or bigger, but I just find it funny that it makes me a Gay Romance Stereotype(Tall Muscular Guy-Short Slim Guy).

Children: Dear god.......

I swear children are going to get me arrested one day. They refuse to understand the age boundaries of society. So many of my friends younger siblings have flirted and fallen for me, and it is the most awkward situation ever. They don't even have to know me; it could just be randomly out in public. I am not One Directions lost, sixth member. You are a few years too young and I am a few years to old.

I'm not going down for this shit!

9. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    I think i qualify as a platinum member. (!)

10. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Make that double. I've even been rejected. Does that get bonus points? Do I get a discount on something?

11. srslywtf

Yeah I wouldnt know.

That said, I'm a tall guy with broad shoulders/etc, and I am totally into small frames.

12. VelvetEYES

All kinds of guys will hit on me but there only seems to be a certain type of woman that hits on me. I think it's because people get confused. I'm not fem but I'm not butch. I'm a tomboy, in the middle. So I dress diff from day to day. Depends on my mood.

13. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I'm oblivious if anyone notices me but I've noticed, when I've been out in public that it tends to be older guys. Or, last time anyone approached me it was this one guy. Real sleazeball. I was at a queer prom (so wearing a dress, out in drag), had to play up my dumb blonde ditz act to slip away.

The women who tend to approach me (rare occasions) are either butch or more on the tomboyish/artsy andro side of the line. And almost always, they're bisexual.