1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hairstyles!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Defraction, May 5, 2008.

1. Defraction

I'm getting forced to to cut my hair shortly since I got mistook for my stepmum's daughter. ¬_¬ But I have no clue how to get it cut. Everyone's used to me having longish hair (including me) so I don't wanna freak everyone out (including me) and having it really short. I remember last time... :frowning2:

So yeah, I can pretty much do anything to it, and I have access to straighteners for any restyling after I wash it and shiz.

I'm "double-crowned" so I dunno if that affects anything. I've noticed one side of my hair stays straight while the other one curls, lol... so that's why I straighten it. It's killing my hair though. :frowning2:

I'd post a pic but I don't have access to a camera atm... but yeah, pleeeeeeease suggest some, guys. I hate to be generic but...

I'M DESPERATE! :frowning2:

Thanks. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

LOL

3. Alexander

Give us a current pic so we can analyze your faceness :slight_smile:

4. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Why dnt you cut ur hair medium then gel it?, cant realli giv advice with no pic

5. sdc91

After the second time everyone looks at you, they won't be able to remember what you looked like before. Just get what you want. Personally, I like shorter hair.